Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atPennsylvania StationNew York, NY 10119, USASee address & details
- Pass byArlington National CemeteryUnited States Holocaust Memorial MuseumFord's TheatreUnion StationVietnam Veterans MemorialSmithsonian National Museum of Natural HistorySmithsonian Institution BuildingNational Air and Space MuseumU.S. CapitolInternational Spy MuseumSmithsonian American Art Museum
- 1Penn StationStop: 15 minutesDeparture pointRead morePass byMadame Tussauds DC
- You'll end atPennsylvania StationNew York, NY 10119, USASee address & details
Pennsylvania Station, New York, NY 10119, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Roundtrip Train Ticket to Washington DC from NY Penn Station
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Washington DC
- Hard Rock Cafe 2 Course Lunch w/ Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Drinks - Priority Skip the Line Seating
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
Amtrak had a comfortable, clean train. I used porter service which I highly recommend. Much prefer this to flying for convenience and comfort.
Date of experience: November 2019
Day trip was awesome . Got up at 5:00am arrive to D.C. Return back to NYC 10:00 pm. Wonderful day in D.C. The amtrak was fast and cool spent time in food and bar car on train.
Date of experience: September 2017
2 Helpful votes
Response from attractions4us, General Manager at New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail
Responded 5 Mar 2019
This is one of the most popular day trips. I am happy to learn that you had a fun filled day. We offer day trips all over the USA and Canada and we hope to see you soon. Attractions4us
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Attractions4Us New York City
Not Worth it
This is overpriced for what you receive. You are better off going on the ferry and doing this yourself. The guide w…
It was Awesome! I wanted to see the Statue of Liberty!! It brought tears to my eyes!! My family enjoyed the cruise!
So much for the price! We learned so much. The crowds were not bad at all and everyone had masks on. The 9/11…
BIGGEST SCAM EVER!
BIGGEST SCAM EVER! They sold us a 12pm tour. When we arrived the attendant looked puzzled as they don’t have a 12 …
Rana Riaz S00
Lets have a cruise
Having cruise around the Statue of Liberty in the evening just before the sunset and coming back after sunset was r…
Best Tour of Key NYC Sights!
We had such a great day on this tour, saw well more than we thought we would and learned more than we thought possi…
Boring tour and totally disrespectful of the 9/11 memorial.
I’ve been on this tour before with a different tour group and it was wonderful so I booked it again only trough thi…
Not Like Any Where Else
This was an absolute eerie place to visit. Very quiet and solemn. It was a place to reflect and it takes you back …
New Yorkers are amazing
If you haven't been to New York yet you're missing out a lot on sightseeing, the landmarks are fascinating, the sta…
New York to Boston by Amtrak
Very comfortable even traveli g in coach. Prebooked our train tickets so no need to queue for tickets. Very helpful…
Encompasses Pretty Much Everything
This trip deal is great for those outside of New York, as it includes the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Not Mum & Da's Usual Bus Sightseeing tour!
This experience is NOT "your dad's Buick"! A "tour of Mid-Town and Times Square (by dark) is not an, "on your left…
The Most Christmas you can pack into 2 hours
If you see one show in New York City while you travel for Christmas it has to be the Radio City Rockettes! This wi…
Book in the real site early
Bought the tickets with these guys via Expedia advertised as tour. But it is not a tour only a guy take you to the …
Book your own if you can!
So, if you plan in advance, you can buy tix straight from the statue cruise line for MUCH cheaper. Our battery park…
- Duration: 16h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 78,996 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 44,211 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 927 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,600 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail
- New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail on Tripadvisor
- New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail price starts from AU$453.43. Discover and book New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail on Tripadvisor
- New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book New York to Washington DC Day Trip by Rail on Tripadvisor