View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Boston, MA, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Admission, as noted
- Entry/Admission - Go Boston Pass
- Entry/Admission - CityView Trolley Tours
- Entry/Admission - Boston Duck Tours
- Entry/Admission - New England Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science
- Entry/Admission - Skywalk Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Boston Harbor Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Fenway Park
- Entry/Admission - Boston Children's Museum
- Entry/Admission - Freedom Trail Tours
- Entry/Admission - Freedom Trail
- Entry/Admission - USS Constitution
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center Boston
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Fine Arts
- Entry/Admission - Salem Witch Museum
- Entry/Admission - Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Entry/Admission - Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Entry/Admission - John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library
- Entry/Admission - Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Entry/Admission - Peabody Essex Museum
- Entry/Admission - Urban AdvenTours
- Entry/Admission - Franklin Park Zoo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pass is valid for 30 days from the time of first use
- Your Boston Explorer Pass will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Print or save it on your mobile device and use for direct entry into the attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
We (family of 6) got scammed!!!! Nothing was working, no trolleys 🚎, no aquarium..... $300 down the drain.
Date of experience: July 2020
I paid for the “Go pass” and tried to do the whale watch ... the cruise came back to land because of a problem and there was no refund for me, when i tried to get my premium attraction ticket Back, BHC told me to search Go pass costumer service and when i did, Go pass told me…
1 Helpful vote
Response from LPG_CS, Customer Service Supervisor at Go Boston Explorer Pass
Responded 30 Oct. 2019
Thank you for taking the time to contact Go City. We appreciate the feedback, and will be passing it along to Management. We are so sorry that your Whale Watch Cruise was canceled. This can happen from time to time due to poor weather conditions. We would like to obtain more information from you, such as your order number and pass numbers, if possible. If you would kindly email us from this link, https://gocity.com/boston/en-us/faqs, we would greatly appreciate it.
The Boston Explorer Pass was super easy to use and saved a ton of money. What we paid for a 4 activity pass would have only covered 2 activities if we paid on site. Lots of options and had no hassles using it.
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
Worth the price. Something to keep in mind, not all attractions cost the exact same. Use the Explorer Pass for the mostly expensive places or sights you want to visit. The Sky Deck Observatory in the Prudential Center is a good place to start because it gives an overview of all…
Date of experience: July 2019
6 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Go Boston
There is no customer service available- I paid over $260 for 2 3 day passes & was completely unable to use them. I …
A TOTAL SCAM... Tickets never worked!
HORRIBLE! I bought the 2 days all inclusive for me and a friend and it never worked. It said invalid! Please DO NOT…
Absolutely worth it!
This pass included most of the attractions we were interested in seeing so, for one price, we got into so many thin…
The website sucks and the discounts are a scam
The site advertised a big sale and discount on card purchases which would be great if it were true. Tried several t…
Worth the cost
We spent about $350 to get 3 adult, 3 day passes. If we would have paid out of pocket for the activities we did, th…
Harvard Natural History Museum
Great. Raise up your curiosity and enjoy the beauty of the Nature's Diversity, mineral or animal, it's all wonderfu…
we spent a week in Boston in 2019 the hottest week all year i think the Boston pass was a life saver not to have to…
Not worth it
I get the Go card to whatever city I am visiting and it;s usually worth it, however the Go Boston card wasn't worth…
Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service
40 minutes on the phone from the UK to the US about the fact that one day out of the three we spent in Boston was w…
Awful customer service and waste of time / money
In theory this should have been a good thing and I was taken in by other TA reviews. We got the Go Boston card for…
Plan Ahead to make the most of it
We bought the 3 days all-inclusive pass and made the most of it. It's definitely pricey, but if you plan ahead you…
We got this pass and it worked out well for us. We were able to use it for many places and it was well worth the mo…
Well worth the money as long as you plan to see and do as much as you can while visiting Boston. It was a huge mone…
Plan Ahead to Maximize Savings
Very easy to use! We bought a 3 Day card and ended up making our money back with a little extra. However, we would …
I liked the ease of using this pass, it was very convenient to have everything right in the app. I feel like we sav…
- Go Boston Pass, CityView Trolley Tours, and 21 more
- Duration: 60 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Go Boston Explorer Pass
Which attractions will I visit with Go Boston Explorer Pass?
How much is Go Boston Explorer Pass?
Go Boston Explorer Pass price starts from USD 60.00. Discover and book Go Boston Explorer Pass on Tripadvisor
What is the Go Boston Explorer Pass cancellation policy?
Go Boston Explorer Pass cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Go Boston Explorer Pass on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Go Boston Explorer Pass?
Go Boston Explorer Pass is hosted by Go Boston. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Boston on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Go Boston Explorer Pass on Tripadvisor