This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This private SUV tour is driven and narrated by an owner-operator with over a decade of experience guiding in Yosemite National Park. Break up the drive to and from the park with an overnight stay. Choose the locations in the park you want to visit (weather depending). Photograph the highlights of the Valley: El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall and Yosemite Falls. See the amazing views and sights often missed by one day bus tours: Drive up to Glacier Point high above the Valley and look down on it as if you were standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Hike in one the the groves of giant sequoia trees. (Summer only optional) Escape the tourist crowds of the Valley to the remote and beautiful Tuolumne Meadows. *Some areas may be closed due to snow. *Tour may be rejected if reasonable accommodation near the park is not found within 48 hours of your reservation request.
Giant Sequoias and Glacier Point
Yosemite Valley or Tuolumne...
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Your hotel rooms .Reserve and pay for the class of accommodation by the park that is right for you.
- the cost of adding on extra nights, please contact when booking if you would like to enquirer.
- Areas and trails closed for weather, safety or snow.
- Cost and reservation of your accommodations
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated if you pack light. We travel with a step and car cane door handle to assist with entry and exit of the vehicle.
- If you have children under 8, you must use a size appropriate booster or car seat. Children may not ride on the parent's lap. Contact me if you need equipment for the trip. Please pack light If bringing a stroller.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Tradershighway wrote a review Oct 2019Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom17 contributions8 helpful votes
Thomas was fantastic, his knowledge, best places to visit and help in planning our day was great. Go where you want in comfort, with a stop off half way to a place that had great deli sandwiches and coffee. I can not speak highly enough of him and the tour was worth every cent.
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Land's End Tour Company
Excellent personalised service
Our group of 3 adults and 3 kids had a great experience with Thomas and Lands End Touring. We were able to take in …
Thomas was more than what we could've hoped for in a tour guide! We had no idea what we should focus on and he tai…
Thomas was amazing! He is personable and very knowledgeable. We loved the comfort of the SUV and the flexibility of…
3 days with Lands End Tour Company-AWESOME!
We book 3 different excursions with Lands End Tour Company & we could not have asked for a better experience! Thoma…
The best way to see San Francisco. The tour was amazing. We strongly recommend lands’s end tour company.
Great day at Yosemite!
Great day at Yosemite in June 2017! Early Pick up. Group of 6 with 3 teenagers. No stops at other hotels or locati…
Used this company to book some trips while in san fransico and found the service and staff very good. Perfect timin…
Perfect Wine Tour
Six of us went to Napa/Sonoma for the first time and I'm so glad we booked Thomas as our driver/guide. He was very …
Best way to see San Francisco
My family and I had an amazing experience with this company when we took a tour with Thomas on our vacation. We cho…
Woods, wine, and brews
My family and I had the pleasure of taking a tour of Muir Woods, Sonoma, and Napa with Thomas in the last week of J…
Excellent way of getting to know San Francisco
Thomas proved to be a great host for our family group who wanted to see Muir Woods and some of the highlights of Sa…
Muir Woods Tour
Thomas was an amazing tour guide! He customized our tour to do the best we could with rainy weather. His tour was…
Don't look any further!!!
We booked a total San Francisco tour for 8 hours with Thomas. We started out on our excursion on a rainy dreary da…
View the city in a day
Showed up at hotel on time. Drove us to a points of interest in 8 hours. SUV was very clean. Was very knowledgeab…
Amazing day in Napa!
I used Land's End to tour around Napa when I had friends visiting California. We were already staying at a hotel in…
- Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, Glacier Point, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,250 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 248 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,005 travellers!