Book by December 24 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take a whole day to visit the island of Madeira off the track. You will not be crammed into a bus or a 4x4. You will only be between 1 and 3 people in the buggy. Far off the beaten track and tourist attraction circuits, Cocorico Extrem Road makes you discover all-terrain hiking in the beautiful landscapes of Madeira. There is something for everyone, whether you are with family or friends, you can enjoy a leisurely stroll or an extreme hike. With our mode of excursion, the stops can be done when you wish it, we can take more or less time in the places which one visits, according to your desires of the moment.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Funchal Tourist OfficeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2SantanaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Private transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Track 6
Which attractions will I visit with Track 6?
How much is Track 6?
Track 6 price starts from AU$125.26. Discover and book Track 6 on Tripadvisor
What is the Track 6 cancellation policy?
Track 6 cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Track 6 on Tripadvisor