Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Delicious Chania Food Tour invites you to discover a different side of the town of Chania by joining the Cretans in what is probably their favorite activity: easting!! An alternative walking tour in the Old Town exploring Chania's cultural identity ; a great introduction to this beautiful town with a local insider guide and definitely one of the best things to do in Chania on your first day, ideal also for those visiting Chania on a cruise for just a day.
- You'll start atChania Public MarketChania Public Market, Pl. Agoras, Chania 731 32, GreeceWe will meet you at the entrance of the Municipal market of Chania. The south entrance /Under the clock!See address & details
- 1LighthouseStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Hassan Pascha MosqueStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Splantzia SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Municipal Market of ChaniStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Old Venetian HarborStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Bougatsa IordanisStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMosque of the JanissariesChania 731 32, GreeceSee address & details
Chania Public Market, Pl. Agoras, Chania 731 32, Greece
Mosque of the Janissaries, Chania 731 32, Greece
- Greek coffee
- Local guide
- Raki and cheese tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- You will taste authentic Greek souvlaki and Cretan ''meze'', variety of local cheeses, olives, dakos, cured meat and traditional dishes.
- Entry/Admission - Bougatsa Iordanis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Alma de Creta
Wonderful tour with Aliki
So glad I was able to get a tour with Aliki! My son and I loved our walking tour of Chania and sharing a cold coffe…
Highly recommend this tour
Amazing day with an amazing person ! I had the best day of my excellent trip in Crete. It felt like spending a d…
The BEST way to tour!
We spent two days with these folks and had an absolutely wonderful time! We spent one day with Aliki tasting wine …
Food! Music! Monasteries! Oldest Olive Trees! Quaint Villages! Local Tavernas! & MORE
If you've chosen Crete for your vacation, you are off to a good start, BUT if you tour with Alma de Creta it will M…
Tour of Samaria Gorge
Roussos led a group of us on a Samaria Gorge excursion. It was a fantastic time and our guide was thoroughly knowle…
Roussos and Aliki guided my class of 15 students down the Samaria Gorge. It was a fantastic trip and Roussos and Al…
Unforgettable Samaria gorge hike
One of our highlights at Crete is hiking tour of Samaria gorge. Roussos our tour guide met us at our hotel and too…
Amazing time in Chania Crete
I have had a wonderful time with Roussos in Chania. I leaned a lot about the history of the city, but the most impo…
Large group tour of Samaria Gorge
Roussos and Aliki led our group of 19 on a Samaria Gorge excursion as part of a study abroad course. They were know…
Unforgettable Samaria Gorge Hike
We are grateful to have met Roussos and Aliki after booking our fabulous tour of the Samaria Gorge. They collected …
‘Amazing time with Roussos in Creta’
Where do I start? My wife and I and two dear friends travelled to Greece from the USA to experience the beauty of G…
Fantastic Tour of Beautiful Beaches
Roussos was a wonderful guide for a private tour of beautiful Cretan beaches! We enjoyed visiting the incredible sp…
Wow! We told Roussos that our goal was to become familiar with Cretan culture, food, and drink, and to get to know…
Most fun with the best guide ever!
Crete is absolutely amazing, but nothing enhances a magical vacation like having a truly one-of-kind guide to take …
FANTASTIC CHANIA TOUR WITH ANTONIS!
We were exceedingly fortunate to have Antonis as our very capable guide in Chania a few days ago. He led us thro…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour
What time does The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour start?
The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour?
The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour price starts from AU$133.56. Discover and book The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour cancellation policy?
The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Delicious Chania PRIVATE Food Tour on Tripadvisor