The Southbound Escapes outdoor dining is perfect for special occasions such as birthdays, family gatherings, proposals, girls weekends, corporate team building events or just because you want to spoil someone special. Choose from different locations in and around Narooma. We will set up and clear up the picnic so all you have to do is enjoy! Luxury Bohemian Picnic Set Up Includes the following items: Wandering Folk Picnic Rug Summer Picnics Handcrafted Picnic Table with Ice Bucket and ice Luxury cushions, pillows and throw Fresh floral arrangement Quality glassware Styling items to frame your picnic Bluetooth speaker Tealights for sunset picnics Price: $175 for up to 6 people - we require 48 hour notice for all picnics *Please note that food is not included in the price of the picnic set up. This is ordered separately via local caterers and is ordered/paid for separately or BYO food and drink.
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- We set up a full picnic for small or large groups
- Departure details
- 1 Bar Rock Rd, Narooma NSW 2546, Australia We set up the Pop Up Picnic at a pre-arranged place depending on weather conditions on the day.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108933P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma?
- Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma price starts from AU$178.41. Discover and book Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma cancellation policy?
- Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma?
- Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma is hosted by Southbound Escapes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Southbound Escapes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Pop Up Outdoor Dinning Experience - Narooma on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108933P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in January 2017
#1 of 2 Food & Drink in Narooma
- Liz J00Ride narooma to dalmeny a must doWe hired 2 mountain bikes to ride the path from Narooma to Dalmeny. Spectacular coastline, fab ride and in all a great experience. Sally was awesome in her advice about what to see and do in narooma and amazingly, opened early to accommodate us wanting to have an early ride. A must do in Narooma
- Sal S00Helpful and interestingVery helpful attendant got us set up hiring e-bikes for a 2 hour ride. Excellent fun! We went from the top of the golf course hill, across the bridge, along the boardwalk, past the the boat ramp where we saw a snoozing seal, out to tip of the marina rockwall and back. Saw so much more than in a car or walking! Bikes were not hard to operate and were adjusted for height, helmets provided. In-shop display of the original lighthouse pieces were more interesting than the tour of the island itself. Great job, Narooma Vistiors Centre!
- T5326AOlizc00Ebike hire NaroomaI hired an ebike for 2 hrs and rode the bike track from Narooma to Dalmeny. It is simply breathtaking scenery, so many rugged untouched beaches. I have done several rides and this is up there in the top. This was my first time on an ebike and I am a convert. Made the ride thoroughly enjoyable. Amazing advice and assistance from Sally who runs the Information Centre where you hire the bikes.
- sozeba00Narooma to Dalmeny Coastal Trail on E-BikeA great way to take see the coastline from Narooma to Dalmeny. It's a comfortable and safe 2-hour round trip with plenty of time to stop, take photos and appreciate the beautiful scenery using the amazing coastal trail. Best of all you don't have to be a seasoned bike rider to enjoy this activity. The bikes are easy to use and comfortable, with a small basket to hold a drink, phone, camera and snacks. Hire for 3 hours and enjoy a picnic along the way. Sally and her team were friendly, helpful and informative and the booking process was effortless. Highly recommended!
- Relax2378130783100Narooma-an ideal choice running away from the cityPeaceful Seaside town. Have a great time going hiking, having great seafood, shopping at the local market, staying at a cozy and delicate house with friends, and taking a wall along the beach at night. Local people are really friendly and kind.
- bohonomad00Best way to spend a couple of hours in Narooma.What a fantastic way to spend an afternoon! Friendly, helpful service and the e-bikes are so easy to use. The staff can show you how to use it if you’re worried. I towed my daughter in a kids trailer from Narooma to Dalmeny and back with no issues. We had loads of fun taking in the gorgeous scenery and a drop at a playground or two along the way.
- NoniLL00Must do in NaroomaWe had a fun day cycling on Ebikes provided with instruction and a comfortable seat from Southbound escapes.
- lisstravelsalot00Don’t bother for info - yet. But see the lighthouse display.We went in the doors and the place stunk due to being locked up. Old brochures lying around etc. They let us walk into the lighthouse area though to view the massive lighthouse lights and historic display they have. They may let you do the same until they open properly again.
- Catherine B00It’s a must do!We hired e-bikes for 3 hours and rode along the boardwalk from Narooma to Dalmeny. The bikes were amazing and the views even better! The owner was very friendly and helpful. She gave us a detailed run down of how to use an e-bike so we felt confident from the start. It’s a must do!
- rachbuxton9900Brilliant country cycle with a swim, great coffee, lunch and lots of laughterAbsolutely fabulous packed out togs and cycle out through beautiful quiet rolling countryside for a swim at mystery bay then on to tilba central for coffee scones and lunch picked up some lovely local produce then looped back to Narooma .. 50km in total .. all of reasonable fitness but definitely ebikes are the way to go .. in our late 50s had an absolute blast .. sally was so helpful .. definitely recommend
- 835tanyac00Ebike NaroomaExcellent customer service, great bikes with fantastic paths to ride around Narooma & take in extraordinary views. Very easy to pedal with the motors.
- Hayley B00Fantastic spacious appartmentThis 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment is CC wonderful. Absolutely stunning views, very clean and the host Sally us wonderful to deal with. The location is great, walking distance to restaurants, kid’s playgrounds, the marina and more. We have been here a couple of times and can’t wait to go back.
- 993anitat00Very Helpful StaffWent into the Information Centre to get a map of the local area and ding out about interesting places to visit. The lady was wonderful telling us about Australia Rock and the Seals on the break wall. When we said we were towing a van she advised us where to park as turning at the end with a van is impossible if there are cars.
- Michelle B00Amazing day exploring Narooma by EbikeWe had an incredible day, our first time on ebikes. With Mum, Dad Poppy and 4 children aged 2-15 it can be a challenge to find a day out that suits everyone. Sally mapped out a great itinerary for us and explained in detail how the bikes worked and how best to navigate hills etc. we rode from Narooma to Dalmeny then back via the Oyster farmers daughter. We finished the day with a fabulous late lunch at the Quarterdeck
- 580shanep00E bike trip4 of us tried e bikes for the first time and loved it. The staff were very helpful and set us up with the right bike for the right person. Instructions on how to use the equipment correctly and safely were given and off we went. We rode from Narooma to Dalmeny, a 20km round trip, on a beautiful sunny day with the most glorious coastal scenery to look at on the way. We stopped at Wiggies Bakery, in Dalmeny, for some great coffee and cake, before riding back. 2 hours went by very quickly. It was a lot of fun, something we could all do together, easy to learn, and you could do as little or as much physically as you wanted. We enjoyed it so much we would do it all again and highly recommend it to everyone.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Jul. 2020 • Family
We loved this. It was so well organised and the variety and quality of food served up was brilliant. Communication leading up to the event couldn't have been better. If you're in the area you'd be crazy not to give this a go.
Written 6 July 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.