Get your taste buds tingling as you sample delicious handmade ales while you learn about local brewing processes. Visit three breweries located in the Eurobodalla Shire over a 4 hour period. Beer and ale selections vary at each brewery and change weekly. Beer selection usually includes: IPA, Lager, Pale Ale, Porter, Kolsch, Stout, Ginger Beer. Limited wines and soft drinks are available too. Enjoy a light meal at one of the participating brewery. Travel by luxury air-conditioned minivan and an experienced local guide who can point out local places of interest on route. Pickup and drop off within Eurobodalla Shire.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Eurobodalla shire pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Refresher towels
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Lunch at Maltman Brewery in Bodalla
- Entry/Admission - Narooma
- Wine tastings for $10 AUD
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick you up from home, hotel or other accommodation if located within Eurobodalla Shire. Times will vary depending on your location and we will inform you of the approximate pickup time in advance
- Moruya Airport, Moruya, New South Wales Australia
- Batemans Bay
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45936P6
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, passengers who fly into Moruya must provide the flight number, arrival time and an indication of the number and size of luggage items
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour?
- Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour price starts from AU$254.56. Discover and book Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour cancellation policy?
- Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour?
- Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour is hosted by VIP Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VIP Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Eurobodalla Dine, Drink and Discover Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 45936P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1BrouleeStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2BodallaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3DalmenyStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Tilba Valley Winery & Ale HouseStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
VIP Private Tours
Joined in October 2016
#1 of 1 Food & Drink in Tuross Head
- iseba202300Very enjoyable 3 hours exploringWe booked a Birdwatching Tour and explored the estuaries and lakes south of Narooma. We saw some beautiful birds in magnificent places off the beaten track. Steve set up a morning tea with amazing views and was a wonderful guide.
- margaretbourke202300Eurobodalla private tourExcellent tour. The tour driver included places of particular interest to us, and fitted the tour around our timetable.
- robwO2544EG00NSW Coastal TourSteve drove us along the coast, explaining the history and showing many scenic highlights, of which there are in abundance. Our group would highly recommend Steve, he’s knowledgeable and friendly, the vehicle is clean and comfortable, and time flies by quickly. Rob (from Canada)
- P6522DBpatriciag00Amazing daySteve was an amazing tour guide - he was very accommodating, and knowledgeable, it was a great day and will do the tour again soon I am sure.
- chloebuz00Had the time of our livesI shouted my brother and his friends the brewery tour for his birthday and couldn’t be more pleased. The staff were excellent, friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend with a group of friends for local and visitors to the area!
- JAWGJW00Safe and reliableSteve drove us to Moruya airport and collected us from our Sydney hotel 3 days later. I'm rarely driven by someone else without finding fault or feeling nervous. Steve drove us for 4.5 hours and never once did I feel uneasy. Clearly driving with passenger comfort in mind, never too close to the vehicle ahead, anticipating the traffic and watching behind. We still arrived home in good time. Spotless and freshly sanitised VW, Steve was totally reliable and took care to ensure we both understood pickup place and time, and kept us posted by text on expected arrival (never certain with Sydney traffic). Small things: I would have liked an introduction to the vehicle, I didn't find the folding armrests until late, location of reading lights, presence of water (not in reach), if I could adjust the climate control, or if we would like some music. I know I can ask but I think being offered would be more welcoming. I also found the ride on some poor surfaces a bit uncomfortable, this might be more reflective of my own BMW. Recommended.
- Leeanne P00Fantastic and great tour guideSteve our guide for the day was great morning tea and lunch was supplied food was great the hole trip was great and the view off the area was beautiful would recommend this trip to very one to do👍
- justinecL2320XN00Local knowledge and fun experience well worth the moneySteve was an outstanding guide, very knowledgeable in the local area and really easy going. He made sure even though the weather wasn't the best, we got to see as much as possible!
- btell5700Top day out!The weather was abysmal, nevertheless Steve provided a really interesting 1/2 day tour of many highlights we had totally missed on our own! He was very knowledgeable about the local area, very courteous and accommodating. We really enjoyed the day and are resolved to come back to this beautiful area to further explore some of the amazing locations Steve took us to. Thoroughly recommend this tour, just sorry we did not have time to do the full day tour which sounds fabulous!
- 1zIPper00Thanks SteveGreat! Saw many things and Steve the tour guide was very informative and explained everything we were seeing.
- Explore61141700Highlights of The tourHi Steve, Thank you heaps. It was an awesome & enjoyable tour, esp. in Guerilla Bay and Tuross Head.
- janetteo90000Fantastic tour guideFantastic day very informative great guide. Took us to places we would never have found. Very comfortable vehicle and well informed commentary. Highly recommend this tour operator to anyone wanting a bit more insight into the area
- aar0nb9300amazingBy far one of the best things we have done in the coastal area. We did this as something different and it was one of the best things we did over our whole weekend, the whole day was tailed to us and what we wanted to do at our own pace with plenty of opportunities to stop for brakes. Steve is a very easy going bloke who is also grate to have a chat with and very mindful to give us a balanced experience of being able to enjoy each spot by ourselves and at the same time give us lots of interesting fact about the land and a little bit of history when asked. Each spot we visited was better than the last so many beautiful places and steve knows all the best little tucked away places, steve also organised lunch which just made the whole day so stress free and gave us the opportunity to take in the sights we normally miss because we are just passing through or busy driving. I could go on for hours about how good this experience was I would give this a 15 out of 10
- Alisononthemove00Tuross treatIf you're looking to get to know the area without the crowds then VIP tours is a must....we had a lovely day and didn't feel like a tourist ... there were whales off the coast and some cheeky seals having a surf right below the lookout. Our lunch was delicious local seafood and made all the better by the water views and a pair of sea eagles perched on the opposite bank! Our host was friendly and professional, Steve took us to the best spots and had an extensive knowledge of the area. We would highly recommend VIP tours!!
- 132kyliek00Private Tour - Tuross to Tilba Winery returnThankyou Steve. Prompt, punctual and super flexible and made for a wonderful day. Everyone could relax and enjoy themselves knowing we had a planned ride home.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Apr. 2022 • Friends
The whole day was a wonderful experience. Steve provided a wealth of local knowledge as we travelled through the lush hill side townships. The food, made with local produce, was fabulous. My compliments to the Cheff where we had our lunch. Then on to the Brewerys with plenty of laughs and good times had. Loved the Stouts. Thank you Steve and I highly recommend your services.
Written 25 April 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you Daniel for the lovely feedback. Yes we did laugh a lot! We are so glad that you enjoyed your tour and look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers SteveP
Written 26 April 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.