Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atLa Bonita | Food for the People2839 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USAPlease meet inside La Bonita Restaurant, on Alberta Street. Be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled tour. The address is: 2839 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211See address & details
- 1Eat Adventures Food ToursStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Alberta StreetStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Stella TacoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Black United Fund of OregonStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Community Cycling CenterStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Petite Provence Boulangerie & PatisserieStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPetite Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie1824 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USAThe tour ends a half mile from the start location, at 1824 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211.See address & details
La Bonita | Food for the People, 2839 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
Petite Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie, 1824 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
- Food tastings from multiple unique food stops in the Alberta Arts District
- Licenced Professional Portland local expert
- Walking food tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- History and stories about the neighborhood
- In depth look at the local modern street art.
- Entry/Admission - Eat Adventures Food Tours
- Entry/Admission - Alberta Street
- Entry/Admission - Stella Taco
- Entry/Admission - Black United Fund of Oregon
- Entry/Admission - Community Cycling Center
- Entry/Admission - Petite Provence Boulangerie & Patisserie
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities for guide
- Beverages and food not included in tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 2 miles of walking is involved throughout the tour - wear comfortable shoes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You must disclose ANY ALLERGIES or DIETARY RESTRICTIONS prior to the start of the tour.
- NOT recommended if you are GLUTEN FREE
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We visited five unique and different food stops, including Iraqi, a food cart, the world's best biscuits, cubanos, and dessert. The tastes also included local beer, a mini margarita, and a latte with dessert. Alberta is a neighborhood we wouldn't have known about if not for…
Date of experience: September 2019
Good people, good guide, good food, wonderful art. WOW. We enjoyed the tour and recommend to anyone who wants to experience a walking neighborhood. They are so rare in the US.
Date of experience: August 2019
We did the Alberta Arts District food tour and had a wonderful time! Our guide Paul was very knowledgeable about the area because he lives there for many years and he’s also a food writer, so he’s the perfect person to lead the tour. We had tacos, local beer, Iraqi food,…
We arrived early to the neighborhood for our food tour and stopped in at the Imperial for some cider. It was a perfect beginning to our walking food/art tour. We met our guide, Alexis, at Stella Tacos. We were the only people signed on for the tour, so that was kind of cool.…
Date of experience: April 2019
This tour was a great combination of the history of the arts district (as well as Portland) and the food scene in Portland. Our guide Paul was knowledgeable, interesting and fun! The food was outstanding. You wont' need dinner after this tour!
Date of experience: December 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Eat Adventures Food Tours
Tailored Food Tour with Alexis
My friend and I took a food tour with Alexis and were just thrilled with the experience! There were 3 things that …
A Portland Must-Do!
Such a fantastic tour! Besides all the delicious eats, we got a great sense of downtown and local haunts. Pat, our …
Awesome tour and great food at every location. Guide was excellent and a wealth of knowledge. She really went out o…
Great way to see the city!
We had so much fun on this tour. We met the guide downtown, then spent three hours driving around Portland eating …
Amazing Food and Great Stories
Every bite was amazing from arepas to the bao. Angie also and some great stories and was very accommodating to my …
Great way to see the city!
Great way to get your bearings - excellent food and history. Nice variety of food cart to bar food to high end. Th…
Alberta Arts District Walking Food Tour
It was a rainy day but our tour guide adjusted and did most of the talking in the restaurants and on the move and w…
My wife found this walking tour and it was fantastic. The food was fresh and delicious. Donna our guide was great. …
Great Brunch Tour
My wife and I did the Downtown Brunch Tour. It was great! Donna was a fun and knowledgeable tour guide too.
My wife and I really enjoyed the brunch tour. The food was great and Pat was a great tour guide. I would definitel…
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Pat, the variety of the food from food trucks to gourmet. Very knowledgeable guid…
Delicious brunch tour!
Pat from Eat Adventures was wonderfully knowledgeable about all the best spots and Portland in general! We had a su…
Enjoyable, educational, delicious
Had a tour with Pat and it was one of the trip highlights. Pat was super knowledgeable and I learned some history a…
Great way to explore Portland
Had a really great tour with Donna all around downtown Portland. A great way to explore Portland and taste a wide v…
Portland Foodie Tour
Our tour guide, Pat, was awesome. She picked 5 places for us to sample different types of delicious food from the …
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,037 travellers!
Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
Popular: Booked by 2,767 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,146 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Portland's Art District Food Tour
What time does Portland's Art District Food Tour start?
Portland's Art District Food Tour will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Portland's Art District Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Portland's Art District Food Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Portland's Art District Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Portland's Art District Food Tour?
Portland's Art District Food Tour price starts from AU$114.87. Discover and book Portland's Art District Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Portland's Art District Food Tour cancellation policy?
Portland's Art District Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Portland's Art District Food Tour on Tripadvisor