Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
Visit our Travel Safe hub to see how we're helping you make more informed travel decisions during COVID-19.
- You'll start at701 SW 6th Ave701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USAYour adventure begins at Pioneer Courthouse Square. Make sure you have a couple of dollars (or a credit card) for the street car.See address & details
- 1Pioneer Courthouse SquareStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPortland Art MuseumPortlandia
- 2Ira Keller Fountain ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Powell's City of BooksStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSouthwest 6th Avenue & Southwest Morrison StreetSW 6th Ave & SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, USAThis is where the Quest ends.See address & details
701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Southwest 6th Avenue & Southwest Morrison Street, SW 6th Ave & SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, USA
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Urban Adventure Quest
Great quest with my teens!
This was SO MUCH FUN. We met my mom in Sacramento for a weekend trip, and wanted to see some sites but had no idea …
Fun Afternoon activity
Scavenger Hunt was somewhat challenging but lots of fun. It took us 3 plus hours to complete. Used a couple hints t…
Phoenix scavenger hunt
Great way to get to know the city. Tons of fun for adults and kids. My kids had a great time. Highly recommen…
He hunt had areas that we had no interest in. Pretty boring for a teenager. Even worse was the app glitches and ski…
A walk in Santa Fe.
Want to see some of the historic back roads of Santa Fe? Take the Urban Adventure Quest Scavanger Hunt. We went sl…
Self guided puzzle tour of Seattle
Informative adventure we enjoyed! We learned new things and noticed things we never would have if not for this que…
The DePina-Kilpatrick clan’s scavenger hunt.
We had a ball! Definitely ended up being way more fun and informative than either of us thought it would be.
Great way to explore and learn local history of a city
The scavenger hunt is fun, educational, and the right balance between challenging and solveable. I loved learning a…
It took too long
I really didn't like it, and it could of been because it was really cold that day, but I found the answers to be a …
Fun for the family
It was a fun activity to do with our teenage kids. After all, we couldn’t take them wine tasting. We enjoyed oursel…
Fun times with the family
One thing that was frustrating and held us back was the sundial was broken and it was very difficult to complete th…
You need a map!! It is very difficult.. we did not finish, it was not fun.. what did this have to do with Rainbow …
Fun way to orient yourself with downtown!
Loved this activity and would definitely do it again! We saw parts of downtown we wouldn’t have known were there t…
Santa Fe scavenger hunt adventure
Santa Fe scavenger hunt adventure was more fun than I thought it would be as a senior corralling two teenagers for …
San Antonio Downtown and River Walk
San Antonio is beautiful, have different types or activities. Its romantic, id fun, is dynamical. I like so much…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Afternoon Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
Popular: Booked by 2,822 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 265 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,182 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 229 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure price starts from AU$26.51. Discover and book Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure is hosted by Urban Adventure Quest. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Urban Adventure Quest on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Portland Scavenger Hunt Adventure on Tripadvisor