Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 390–480 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- When arriving to the Burnie docks every passenger catches a bus to the Burnie makers work shop (Info centre) Once you arrive you will see all the tour operators. We will have our "Tassie Tours" sign.
- Burnie Port, Burnie TAS 7320, Australia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47321P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a specific tour catering for all Cruise ships into Burnie. Times may vary depending on docking and departures times which are updated by Tasports regularly. We will make contact within 24-48 hrs prior to departure. Please keep an eye on your emails. We guarantee to have you back to the port with plenty of time before departure.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie?
- Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie price starts from AU$181.26. Discover and book Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie cancellation policy?
- Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie?
- Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie is hosted by Tassie Tours Tasmania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tassie Tours Tasmania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion - Cradle Mountain day tour from Burnie on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 47321P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National ParkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2SheffieldStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3La Villa WinesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tassie Tours Tasmania
Joined in January 2017
#7 of 49 Food & Drink in Hobart
- xeniajung00Great day at Bruny IslandWe thought the tour was fantastic. We got picked up and taken to Bruny Island to see all the sites. The day was jam packed but it was a great opportunity to see all the highlights of Bruny island without having to do the driving ourselves . Anni our guide was very knowledgeable on the area. Highly recommend.
- Diana F00Had a fabulous time!We went by 20 seater bus out to Port Arthur, with others. My 2 adult children and myself. Stopped at historical Richmond on the way for boutique shopping, then the lavender farm for an array of magnificent treats and coffee. Then on to the infamous Port Arthur penal colony. Wow- the history and horror amongst the now calm, beautiful coastal views. Our coach driver/tour guide was British and had a wealth of knowledge of the area and history. We enjoyed his passion for the place and sense of humour too. A very safe driver and very personable man. We loved every moment of this trip! Thank you so much. I 100% recommend it to others!
- 127samanthat00Hobart Highlights Tour - Great Shore Excursion!My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our Hobart Highlights Tour with Tassie Tours. Annie was a good driver and very knowledgeable about the area . You could tell she enjoyed her job and was proud to share her homeland with visitors. The tour ran efficiently and she made sure we were back in plenty of time to join our cruise ship. Would highly recommend Tassie Tours. Thanks for a great day Annie!
- EricY67400Bruny Island in a day.Pick up was on time, driver / guide was personable with excellent knowledge & gave interesting facts / stories throughout the day long tour. Tour was very well organised, especially the pre order for lunch at Adventure Bay Hotel. We were lucky with the weather, mostly the rain fell while we were driving. At each stop * walk, the rain either stopped or was very light. Bus was OK, but as we were the last pick up unfortunately we got the seats over the rear wheel arch. Not the most comfortable, but hey 1st world problem & someone has to sit there. The tour was a great way to see Bruny Island & attractions in a day. Thanks Bunsey (our diver) & Tassie tours.
- 362shuxinz00Bruny Island tripIf this is your first time visiting Tasmania, this tour is highly recommended! Love the beautiful, unique, and natural scenery on this island. The oysters are the best! Special thanks to our knowledgeable tour guide, Peter.
- Kimkk220400Perfect Bruny island day trip!I love the day trip to Bruny island so much! From start to end it was well organized and super funny! Our guide was the best and I enjoyed every minute! We were never in a rush and always had enpugh time to see the spots where we stopped! Our guide stopped every time he zhought he saw something to show it to us! (Wildlife) Even if we didn‘t saw the white wallabys, we saw some other wallabys, crabs and a tigersnake! Would recommend to join every time! Bruny Island is so beautiful!
- steven s00Small Group tourGot to make friends on the mini bus and our driver was so friendly and had lots of good tips on the best things to see and what to avoid.. had a great day
- 679siulingc00Good tourExcellent guide, Judy （if my remory is correct). Good time control and take good care of the group members. Lunch at Bruny Hotel (at our own cost) is also good.
- tomkC9389CX00Beautiful BrunyBeautiful tour with a knowledgeable guide. Nice mix of nature and foodie spots. Secret cove was an added gem.
- lovelytravels1300This tour slaps!Such a great experience. This is more than a shuttle ticket, it’s an educational history lesson! There are so many fun stops along the way, so plenty of opportunities for photos and the bathroom (hehe). Dave, the driver, was so insightful without being too much, and he had great music and was an excellent driver, to boot. As a solo traveler, I felt safe and in good hands. Two enthusiastic thumbs up on this experience!
- Experience51084900Wonderful way to experience Bruny IslandA wonderful day trip with Andrew as our guide/driver. It was beautifully planned with a balance of walks in and around Bruny Island and "tastings" at various locations - lunch at the pub was delicious too. It never felt rushed yet we saw all the major sights and some special secluded spots too. I can recommend as a terrific way to see Bruny Island with a guide with lots of local knowledge.
- Jackie D00SAFTY CONCERNS. DRIVER 10Klm OVER THE SPEED LIMIT.This was a great day out. Very informative driver. Great spots to stop along the way. You really need 3-4 hours to see everything and go on the River cruise at Port Arthur. However! The ride back was not pleasant.. The driver was driving 10klm over the speed limit, swerving over the road and around the bends. He had the music turned up very load and fist pumping to the music. He seemed more concerned about himself having a good time than the safety of the bus load of passengers. This was needless to say a very stressful drive back being thrown from side to side the entire way.
- helenhI4849CT00Small tour company providing great serviceThe small tour company was fantastic. Our guide/driver Andrew was pleasant and his local knowledge was excellent. He managed the timing well and we were never ended up in crowded areas. We can fully recommend the tour.
- pamelamE3962TJ00Cruise ship tourWe had a great day out with Andrew visiting historic Richmond, a city highlights tour and Mount Wellington. Our tour guide was informative and very engaging and adjusted the tour to suit us and the weather conditions especially on Mt Wellington. We made it back to the cruise ship on time. Stress free and great value for a cruise ship tour
- Teena D00Two time traveller will retun for a thirdBruny Island tour - amazing. Prompt on time & lots of fun. Bunzy - our driver very funny lots of local info Aussie story telling style. Loved the impromptu dance moves after an amazing lunch … Highly recommended
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Dec. 2018 • Couples
Cradle mountain tour was unreal! From the moment we arrive Patrick was entertaining and full of interesting information. Cradle mountain is absolutely stunning if you arrive in to Burnie by Cruise ship, this tour is a must do. Some nice easy short walks which we were lucky enough to see wombats, wallabys, and echidnas! Easily the best tour I have done. Thank you Patrick! I'll see you in Hobart next month for some more tours!
Written 27 December 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks Karen, See you in Hobart in the new year. Thanks for the review. Champion.
Written 27 December 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.