See behind-the-scenes of Daylesford's best producers and sights on 3to 5 cellar door private, corporate and group tours. Choose your own fun with cellar doors, farm gates, sights and more - just ask us!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All regular tastings and lunch included in full day
- Entry/Admission - Daylesford
- Entry/Admission - Daylesford Massage Spa
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- If outside 10km from Daylesford Town Hall a fee is added
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55471P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Daylesford Private Wine Tours?
- How much is Daylesford Private Wine Tours?
- Daylesford Private Wine Tours price starts from AU$1,778.30. Discover and book Daylesford Private Wine Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Daylesford Private Wine Tours cancellation policy?
- Daylesford Private Wine Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daylesford Private Wine Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Daylesford Private Wine Tours?
- Daylesford Private Wine Tours is hosted by Daylesford Wine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Daylesford Wine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daylesford Private Wine Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55471P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Passing Clouds WineryStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Daylesford Cider CompanyStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Lake DaylesfordStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4The Amazing Mill MarketsStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Wombat Hill Botanical GardensStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Wombat Forest VineyardStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 7Clayfire Gallery DaylesfordStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 8Terra Australis Distillery & Herbal Lore LiqueursStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 9Daylesford Sunday MarketStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 10Stony Creek GalleryStop: 40 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
About the operator
Daylesford Wine Tours
#1 of 12 Tours & Activities in Daylesford
- K1767XXchelseam00Amazing tour!This was one of my first wine tours and it did not disappoint, Anthony was amazing and we were so glad to have him as our driver / guide! We would definitely do the tour again if we were heading to Daylesford, if you are considering it I would highly recommend!
- Renai197900Value for money! Not your average tour.We were a group of 8 friends and had heard about Daylesford Wine Tours from friends that had been on this tour who loved it. We were picked up on time from our accommodation and laughing and relaxed in minutes with our driver Anthony. This isn't a regular tour - all the cellar doors are boutique, amazing wines & ciders & gin, ample tasting sizes, no rushing or competing with heaps of people and we got to actually meet the makers! Highly recommend and will be back.
- _-_WanderinJane_-_00✨ BEST WINE TOUR ✨The whole experience with Daylesford wine tours was incredible, from the booking through to the service on the tour. We had to reschedule our dates at short notice and Clayton was more than accomodating! Friday prior to the tour, Renee called to ensure we had arrived safely and to confirm the details of our collection and gave us a couple of locations to visit in our down time. Anthony and his co-pilot Maisey made the day a breeze! Anthony was extremely knowledgeable and a genuinely friendly human being. Fantastic experience !
- BiGMan80078500Great way to spend a dayCannot recommend highly enough. Excellent service and our tour guide Anthony was simply outstanding.
- 910brynnej00The only tour you wantPossibly the best service I have ever had on a wine tour. Local options, great recommendations and even better company, Maisy and Anthony, and even Clayton on the phone.
- DanetteFM00Great experience - highly recommendedWhat a fabulous tour. Anthony (and Maisy) were amazing and the full day tour was perfect. Loved the ciders, wines, lunch and spirits. A great way to spend a day in Daylesford and its surrounding areas.
- RayS244200A new experienceHaving conducted winery tour in a past life I was intrigued when our host, Ant, stated when he picked us up that we would be in for a different experience. Starting with Apple cider was a revelation and the on to the grapes with several wineries visited within 15 minutes of Daylesford. Lunch was supplied for in town and the grand finale at the local distillery was also a revelation. Could not fault the itinerary and selection of tastes and with Ant's guidance during the day made our experience extremely memorable. Thanks to Clay for his communication and flexibility in giving us a great day. Also our copilot, Maisie, looked after the front seat! Highly recommended tour.
- craigs1956600Daylesford Wine TourWife and I had a very enjoyable day. Our guide Sue did an amazing job. We were picked up/dropped off directly from our accommodation. A lot of fun on the day. Wife and I don't really drink wine. We were offered many samples and tried all of them. Highly recommend this tour. Faultless and a really great day out. Craig Spicer
- gempfeif00A Great DayA really enjoyable day with different experiences and excellent local knowledge. Would highly reccomend!
- Tour5999694505500Awesome day out!What an awesome day out! From the moment Sue & Maisy picked us up the bus was full of laughter and fun! If you’re after a good time tasting wines, gins & liquors book in with these guys!
- 82julieannek00Unique and fun!A wonderful day tour spent with Maizy the beautiful Labrador and her fabulous driver Stephen visiting a variety of small boutique producers of wine, cider, beer, ports and liquors. Stephen had a wonderful relationship with all the places we visited. We loved that it wasn’t strictly a wine tour and thoroughly enjoyed each producers story of how they developed their products and the passion and love invested in their craft. A delicious lunch at Hotel Frangos was a nice way to break up the day. Thanks to Stephen and Maizy, we all had a fun day full of laughs, easy conversation and discovery. I would recommend Daylesford Wine Tours to anyone who wants a wine tour with a difference.
- Anitamiaskovsky00Amazing experienceBooked this trip for my partners birthday as a surprise. Was an amazing experience with individuals who knew what they were talking about and were extremely knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!!!!
- HelenaMorris22200Absolutely perfectGorgeous day out with fantastic guide Stephen and Labrador Maizy filling us with wonderful fun, wine, food as well as very unique and tasty (I've never liked it at all but am now a convert) cider! Stephen had great stories and relationships with each maker we met and we finished at a gin distillery which was warm and cosy and they are rated 2nd and 3rd best gins in the world. We also tried some amazing port and some herbal liqueurs which we bought a box of....YUM! The lunch at Frango's Hotel was delicious with fun staff and a great selection. Highly recommend Daylesford Wine Tours from booking through to dropping us off at our accommodation on completion.
- AtomicSecretSpy00Lovely day in the vinesGreat exploring the backroads of the Daylesford area with Clay, great range of wineries, look forward to returning in future !
- shannonn73900Great day outFabulous day, Clay was the best! Would highly recommend for anyone who loves a wine! Great host!!!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
My partner and I had so much fun on the wine tour, our tour guide Stephen was great!
Would highly recommend if you are looking for a nice day out in Daylesford!
Would highly recommend if you are looking for a nice day out in Daylesford!
Written 9 March 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks so much Melissa! So so happy you loved your time away and the cellar doors we organised for you. Look forward to hosting you again sometime soon. Kindly, Clay.
Written 19 March 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.