Explore the Port of Eden on our Eden Nature Highlights tour designed for cruise guests. Led by a local expert, discover the region's ecology, history, and culture. Indulge in a light picnic lunch featuring a frittata, bread roll, salad, sweet treat, fruit, tea, coffee, and water. Let us know of dietary requirements when booking. Customize your itinerary to group interests, physical abilities, and time ashore. Book directly with Navigate Expeditions to support the Eden community – direct bookings ensure seamless communication, direct community and business support, and enable contributions to local conservation efforts.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Eden Lookout and Rotary Park
- Entry/Admission - Ben Boyd Tower
- Entry/Admission - Davidson Whaling Station
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
- Entry/Admission - Haycock Point
- Davidson Whaling Station and Ben Boyd Tower are not included in the $25 per person excursion
- Departure details
- Weecoon Street, Weecoon St, Eden NSW 2551, Australia Eden Visitors Information Centre
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 335996P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park?
- How much is 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park?
- 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park price starts from AU$251.75. Discover and book 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park cancellation policy?
- 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park?
- 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park is hosted by Navigate Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Navigate Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5hr Eden Tour in Nature; Beach, Lookout & National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 335996P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atWeecoon StreetWeecoon St, Eden NSW 2551, AustraliaEden Visitors Information CentreSee address & details
- 1Eden Lookout and Rotary ParkStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Aslings Beach BoardwalkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Cocora BeachStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Ben Boyd TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Davidson Whaling StationStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6The PinnaclesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Haycock PointStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in January 2022
#5 of 5 Tours & Activities in Eden
- Keltie6100Fantastic viewsGreat interesting tour showing the beautiful beaches and an easy nature walk to the pinnacles. The views are spectacular and Kerry was a wonderful guide. This tour is so much nicer than the big tour buses.
- kimberleyr78800Pambula crystal blue watersExcellent adventure. Lawrence is an amazing tour guide and very knowledgeable of Pambula. Just spectacular scenery. Such a peaceful area of Australia, totally immersed in nature.
- Dreamer1943241758100Fabulous dayHad a fabulous day with Melinda and Lawrence. Great stories, local and cultural knowledge. Make sure you put this on your list of adventures!
- U949FLgm00Beauty and InformationMelinda and Lawrence, our tour leaders were amazing. Full of great insights, knowledge of traditional lands and warm and friendly. The paddling was easy and the environment beautiful.
- SueandCranston00Short Scenic Tour - Perfect for a Cruise ExcursionKerry our tour guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. We visited two beautiful clean local beaches and did a wonderful 1 klm walking loop through the National Park. This took us past many scenic lookouts and along the way we saw whales and also a kookaburra up close. Having a guide who loved the bushland and local area was a real bonus.
- rachelsT7362MG00Amazing and unforgettable experienceWe did the Pambula River kayak tour in a light shower of rain. We would do it again in a heartbeat. The pristine surroundings, the abundance of wildlife (above and below the jade coloured water) while serenely gliding along in a kayak, made this an unforgettable experience. Our host Jess was amazing and so was the morning tea. Our family’s experience in a kayak varied from a lot to none and this didn’t matter at all. Neither did the weather. This tour is highly recommended, rain or shine.
- kellee201400Great experience with Navigate ExpeditionsHighlights included a morning kayaking on the Pambula River with Dave, stunning coastal scenery, swimming in crystal clear bays, evocative accommodation in the lighthouse keepers cottage and the Tilba cream for desert. Jess worked tirelessly to ensure we all had a great time with an emphasis on sustainability and quality local products. Everything was included in the price including pre-dinner drinks and snacks and hearty meals. Doing the walk over 2 1/2days was well paced giving us enough time to appreciate the varying landscapes and see how the bush has regenerated after fire. Loved it.
- H944BZchrism00Wonderful kayaking and walking experiencesWe had an amazing kayak on the gorgeous Pambula River led by David. Then we walked the Light to Light walk over three days which was led by Jess. The walk was well-paced, giving us time to enjoy the stunning coastal views, to spend some time observing wildlife in the forests, scrubs and heaths, and even to swim from wonderful beaches. We stayed in the Green Cape lighthouse keepers cottages with sweeping views of the ocean. They were very comfortable, and interesting in their heritage. We also had an excellent tour of the lighthouse led by Lisa.
- JessHyn00Fabulous day on the riverWe had a great time on the Kayak tour of the Pambula river. It really is a beautiful place filled with crystal clear water and a hidden treasure of the sapphire coast.. Thanks to our guide Melinda for assisting us along the way, we really could switch off and have a hassle free few hours on the river.. Melinda’s knowledge was over and beyond, all about the river and wildlife. Our group varied with ability and age, Melinda adapted the tour fabulously Thank you
- Suzanna B00Fantastic hike and adventureA fantastic adventure hiking the Light to Light tour with Jess who was a wonderful guide. The scenery was amazing, the accomodation at the light house cottage was lovely and very comfortable, the gourmet catering was five star. We also had a kayak tour on our first day which most excellent. A highlight at the end of the tour was seeing (and hearing) lyrebirds.
- mthembudouglass00A photograaphers dreamWent with friends to do the bay to bay walk and it was so gorgeous. The views from where we were walking to was great. Recommend the walk for anyone adventurous. Take your camera cause you'll get some great shots.
- Shaz93700Three amazing days in Beowa National Park with Navigate ExpeditionsWhat a way to see the Sapphire Coast - with an experienced, friendly, accommodating and safety conscious team from Navigate Expeditions. Thank you Jess and Mel and young M, and the behind the scenes team for making our hike fun, educational, scenic and immersive. Three days walking - swimming every day in the waters of the south coast, walking along cliff tops, through heath and forest, on shell and stone beaches - amazing. Fine food was on the menu, both on the hike (brilliant packed salads and slices) and at the oh so beautiful lighthouse (oyster, bubbles, curries brekkies). I travelled with a group I knew, and we all came away firmer friends; I would be happy to go again with strangers who would soon be friends.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Nov. 2023 • Family
Lawrence is an excellent tour guide. Lawrence took us to hidden areas that were amazing. Lawrence was very knowledgeable and gave us a great insight into Eden history, whaling, flora and fauna. We totally recommend this tour.
Written 15 November 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.