View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Xining Caojiabu Airport(XNN) is located 31km north of Xining. It is difficult to reserve a taxi pickup service in advance by phone. To avoid the hassle of long airport taxi lines, you will love this pre-booking Xining Airport pickup service. Your driver will hold your name sign at the exit from where you come out, and then take you to the hotel with ease. Please provide flight details and hotel name and address to receive a confirmation voucher in time.
- Meet by friendly professional driver at airport
- One way airport to hotel transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Backup support by English speaking company staff during reservation and transfers
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable for assigning an extra vehicle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide customer's cellphone, flight details and hotel name to receive a confirmation voucher in time. The local travel agent does not accept a booking missing customer's cellphone number. This cellphone number will be used for urgent help only. Please be sure this cellphone can be used in China.
- Please offer airline details upon reservation.
- No refund for all confirmed booking, including no show caused by delayed or cancelled flights.
- The service hour of this airport pickup and transfer is from 07:00 to 23:00.
- Each passenger (aside from infant) can check in with a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage, total dimension not exceeding 158 cm (62 inch), wheels, handles and side pockets included. Each bag should not weigh over 20kg (44 lbs).
- Excessive and over-sized bag as subject to the availability of the storage space of the vehicle, may incurring surcharge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
- Duration: 40m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Airport & Hotel Transfers
Frequently Asked Questions about Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
How much is Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel?
Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel price starts from USD 88.75. Discover and book Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
What is the Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel cancellation policy?
Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel?
Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel?
On average, this experience will take approximately 40m. Discover and book Xining Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor