Visit: Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) - Day Tours, Denpasar 80221 Indonesia
• 9 hours of tour for the beauty of temple and the nature with our great team.
• Visit the Goa Gajah ancient cave temple
• Gunung Kawi the monument of Udayana Dynasty
• Visit Tirta Empul where the local do water blessing
• Coffee Plantation
• See the most stunning view of Mount Batur
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace
• Personalized experience driver/guide in private day tour.
This is the most popular tour, which also good way to learn Bali’s culture, history, and discover its nature. After depart from your hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Our tour guide will lead you to visit Goa Gajah or known as the elephant cave temple with high value of art and history. Then heading to Gunung Kawi Temple, which is situated in a river valley surrounded by rice paddy terraces and jungle. Afterward, our tour guide will lead you to Tirta Empul, which is famous with its holy spring water.
Then, proceed up to taste the exclusive Bali coffee, tea, and learn how the Balinese produce it traditionally only at the Coffee Plantation. Afterward we proceed to a popular stopover, which offers a view of the southernmost crater rim of Mount Batur named Penelokan. Continue on through the countryside, stopping at the Tegalallang Rice Terrace for amazing views of local rice paddies. Your guide will drop you back off at your hotel at the end of the day.