DAY I : Kintamani Volcano - Lovina Overnight tour (L,D)
Departure : 08.00 / Duration : 10 - 12 Hours
Tour Itinerary :
• Batubulan : Witness the Magical Show of Barong and Keris Dance with the Indian Hindhu Story.
• Tohpati : The center of traditional hand weaving and painted batik with their best collections.
• Celuk : The center of Gold and silver-smith with fines arts and unique style, see how they made this jewelry with traditional way.
• Batuan : Home of traditional Balinese painter with their Balinese house compund.
• Waterfall : Take short stop to enjoy the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall.
• Mas : The home of Balinese traditional wooden sculpture with fines work form the best selections wood.
• Temen : Spices garden with peacefully atmosphere.
• Kintamani : Stop for your buffet Lunch with Indonesian Food while enjoy the gorgeous view of Mount Batur overlooks It's Tranquil crater lake.
• After lunch driver downhill pass the tropical jungle, country side, villages and clove plantations with hilly view.
• Check in at one of the Hotel at Lovina Beach resort.
• Free evening at the Hotel, dinner will be served at the hotel or at local restaurants.
DAY II : Morning Dolphins - Tanah Lot sunset (B,L,D)
Departure : 06.00 /Duration : 12 -14 Hours
Tour Itinerary :
• Dolphins Sunrise tour : 06.00 meet with local guide at appointed spot for joining the Morning Sunrise Dolphins tour with traditional outrigger, see the dolphins jump, dance at their natural habitat.
• Brahma Arama Wihara : The biggest Buddhist Temple In Bali with nice surroundings.
• Banjar Hot Spring : Take bath and swimming at natural hot spring pool, locker and changes room is available here.
• Waterfall : You may choose the Gigit waterfall or Munduk waterfall.
• Gobleg : Stop at nice point for enjoy the twin Lake view of Buyan and Tamblingan Lake.
• Bedugul-Ulun Dhanu Lake Temple
• Buffet Lunch : Enjoy your Indonesian food lunch at local restaurant.
• Candikuning : Local fruits and vegetable market with many visitors.
• Royal Family Temple of Taman Ayun with amazing architecture.
• Tanah Lot : A Balinese Hindhu Temple located on the rock with breathtaking view of sunset when its sunny day.
• Dinner : Your dinner will be served at local restaurant.