Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-100, max of 55 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Antelope Canyon Admission
- Horseshoe Bend Admission
- Viewpoint of the Lake Powell
- Views of Glen Canyon Dam
- 20 minutes Photostop at Lake Powell
- Air-conditioned van/ tour bus vehicle From Las Vegas and Back
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Navajo Nation Permit and Service Fee
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Horseshoe Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Pickup Point: North Door (Flamingo Rd) Address: 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Your tour guide will contact you one day prior to the tour to confirm the exact departure time. Please ensure your phone is on and easily reachable.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 326264P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- For Antelope Canyon Tour: Pets and Service Animals are not allowed on the tour
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the tour is canceled because of this requirement, you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How can I let you know where to pick me up for the 1-Day Antelope Canyon X and Horseshoe Bend Tour?
- Pickup is offered from select hotels on the Las Vegas strip and the surrounding area. Select your preferred pickup location in the "Tour Details" section when confirming your reservation.
- What if my hotel is not listed for pickup on the 1-Day Antelope Canyon X and Horseshoe Bend Tour?
- Pickup is only offered from select hotels. If your hotel is not on the pickup list, please select the closest hotel. Be sure to arrive at the pickup location early for an on-time departure.
- What is there to see at Antelope Canyon X?
- Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind. Once inside the canyon, your guides will assist you through 2 sections of beautiful views with occasional light beams.
- What is there to see at Horseshoe Bend?
- Horseshoe Bend is the meander of the Colorado River, named after its Horseshoe shape. The stark contrast between the red cliffs and verdant river makes for a once-in-a-lifetime view which can be seen from the overlook 42,000 feet above the river.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 326264P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Antelope CanyonStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Horseshoe BendStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lake PowellStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Page, United States
Joined in October 2021
#45 of 78 Tours & Activities in Page
- 552grantb00Tour of a lifetimeThe ticketing through TripAdvisor went very smooth. Touring Lower Antelope Canyon full filled a "bucket list" from 1985. Every thing was great. I was concerned that maybe I would not have time to take photos with a DSLR camera. I took a lot of photos!
- D7659XVjaya00Best slot canyon tour in Antelope Valley Canyon!Myron was a most excellent tour guide. We had an absolute blast and highly, highly recommend. Def go check out the lower canyon.
- 654WendyS00Amazing tourSonny was our guide and he was so knowledgeable about the area and even pointed out the perfect spot for amazing photos!
- MoniaS76400BEWARE OF VIP TOUR CORPORATION AND BE CLEAR WITH GET YOUR GUIDEterrible experience with vip tour corporation. We arrived from Italy to do the 5 day Grand Canyon and Utah luxury tour including 3 days in Yellowstone. Appointment at 6:30 in the morning at the entrance of the Hilton World resort where we stayed the previous night for prudence and to be punctual. At 7am no one showed up. We called the Get Your Guide platform which relies on this local supplier and they confirmed our booking assuring us that they would contact the VIP tour to inquire about the delay. at 7:50 they canceled our reservation and saying that they had not reached the minimum number of people. We were left alone, without a hotel, without assistance and with almost €3,000 less on the bill. Get Your Guide has assured us the return of the amount paid, but they didn't quite understand that they will soon receive a claim for compensation for damages suffered both by them and jointly by the VIP tour. NEVER TALK TO THESE INCOMPETENTS. We had to call in Italy, on August 15th, a valid tour operator to help us: change all the dates of the flights and hotels booked and find us accommodation for the days that we will be forced to spend in Las Vegas because of these improvised scoundrels.
- rogerkP2635OZ00Great TourWe went to the Upper Antelope, Owl, & Rattlesnake Canyons yesterday with our tour guide Nate. It was a great experience and highly recommended. Nate explained a lot to us and showed us the best photo spots.
- judithsacco00Great trip!Canyon is gorgeous. Guide was so helpful, showing us where to take the best photos and explaining the history of the area and geological evolution of the slot canyons.
- BackPacker6784900Well done!Tyrone was our guide and he was fantastic! The canyon was amazing and he helped us get the best photos. The whole tour was well organized.
- rhleeper00Everybody's Bucket ListI have never seen anything like the canyon. Although there were lots of people around it didn't feel overly crowded. Our guide made the trip extra special!
- ipfilters00Fun tour of Upper AntelopeGood tour of the Upper Antelope Canyon. The tour guide, Lillian, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The canyon itself is a marvel and is sure to thrill and delight you. The walk thru the short canyon is very easy, however, there is a moderate walk back over a metal stairway that will get your heart pumping and would be difficult for the elderly or people with mobility issues. There is also a bumpy 3 mile ride through the wash that was fun for our group, but might be a problem for folks with back issues. I recommend.
- wts6500Great Tour of Upper Antelope CanyonTour guide did an excellent job leading us through the canyon providing helpful photography tips and information about the site.
- AMITECOUNTY00Great visit to Upper Antelope Canyon.Leo our guide was fantastic. He was knowledgeable and very good pointing out photo opportunities in the canyon. The canyon trip was awesome.
- Julianne L00Absolutely stunning photos on my iPhone!Our tour guide, Christy, was so knowledgeable about the canyon! And her help with adjusting our camera & iPhone settings was super helpful! My photos on my iPhone came out extremely stunning! Highly recommend this tour!
- ambrian202300Awesome experienceOur tour guide Bernice was amazing. She knew the history and what spots were good to take the best pictures. Travel was comfortable on buses. We had 8 people total on our tour. Would go again.
- grapevine5900Amazing beauty. Fun day!Our tour guide was wonderful. He showed us the best way to get great photos. Shared history. Answered all our questions, had a sense of humor. And made our day a lot of fun.
- Q2488OEcaseyf00Well worth the drive and value for the price paid.Our guide Mr. Roger made the trip enjoyable. Spits a plethora of knowledge as well as a few crispy leads (ayee). All kidding aside, he was very knowledgeable and we all walked away with an enriched understanding / deeper appreciation for the history and meanings. We plan to go back for the lower tour at some point. Thank you!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.