Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You will be joining a small group tour and go to places that bigger buses cannot go. You will have personalised attention and will see the most special parts of Dunedin and Otago peninsula.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Baldwin Street: The Steepest Street in the WorldStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Signal HillStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Dunedin Botanic GardenStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byNorthern Cemetery
- 4University of OtagoStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Octagon
- 5First Church of OtagoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Dunedin Railway StationStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Otago PeninsulaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 8Penguin PlaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
42 Beach Street, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand Dunedin i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 50 The Octagon, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Dunedin Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Penguin Place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- This tour involves walking up and down the hills, travelers need to be fit to walk for up to 1 hour
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fantail Tours
Just the best way to see Dunedin
Our guide met us at Port Chalmers, and took us on a scenic journey around the hills into the City. We had time to w…
A very special tour
This tour was more like going out for the day with a friend. We could tell that Asta was passionate about Dunedin a…
Our tour guide was amazing! Trill was funny, enthusiastic and filled with great information as well as highlights o…
THE PRIVATE TOUR IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
This was a spectacular tour of the countryside, city, and Castle Garden. Asta was our driver. She was extremely hel…
Great way to experience Dunedin
Theresa was wonderful. She was open to take us to anything we wanted to see. Her love of the city was outstanding. …
Dunedin is more than Albatrosses
Thoroughly enjoyable tour of the Otago peninsula, there is a lot to see in Dunedin, we’ll worth the detour.
Our wonderful tour guide Ansa,gave us a great highlight tour of Dunedin as well as a walk through the Botanical gar…
Great orientation tour
We had a free afternoon in Dunedin and were fortunate to catch a 2-hr city tour with Asta. She gave us a great over…
Amazing Private Otago Peninsula Tour
We were lucky to be able to book this tour and truly blessed to have Asta as our driver and guide. She is friendly,…
ASTA was amazing. Not only did she show us all the beautiful sights but she went above and beyond to be sure we got…
Asta(may be spelt incorrectly) was wonderful tour guide. We enjoyed our tour of Dunedin immensely and so glad we c…
Enjoy a comfortable, educational, warm and fun trip with Asta the tour guide! Asta has expertise knowledge on the l…
Great way to see Dunedin
Our guide picked us up from the Port Charlmers Terminal in a comfortable mini coach. The advantage was that our gui…
Wonderful service & knowledgeable tour guide
We were very happy with our tour. She met our every request & provided suggestions for places to visit.
Had a perfect time with our Guide in Dunedin
Our guide happened to be Asta who is the owner of the firm. She was an excellent guide and juggled the specific ne…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour?
How much is Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour?
Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour price starts from AU$233.07. Discover and book Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour cancellation policy?
Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour?
Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour is hosted by Fantail Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fantail Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dunedin City Highlights, Otago Peninsula Scenery & a Guided Penguin Reserve Tour on Tripadvisor