Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tour along the beautiful north Malabar coastal lines to experience the beauty of the majestic Bekal Fort and the mesmerizing beaches of Nileshwar. Get along to discover the undiscovered lives of the fishermen villages. Have a look of the local livelihoods and the skills of the people at coir making, toddy tapping, weaving etc.
- You'll start atNileshwarNileshwar, Kerala, IndiaSee address & details
- 1Madakkara Fishing HarbourStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2KadinhimoolaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bekal FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atNileshwarNileshwar, Kerala, IndiaSee address & details
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Storyteller Service
- Entry/Admission - Azhithala Beach
- Entry/Admission - Madakkara Fishing Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Kadinhimoola
- Entry/Admission - Thaliyil Neelakandeshwar Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bekal Fort
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Any other expenses
- Bottled water
- Bekal fort entrance fee of 300 INR for foreign nationals and 30 INR for Indians
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tyndis Heritage Travel
An Amazing day tour at kochi.
An Amazing day tour at kochi!! Was planning to write a review for tyndis after experiencing tyndis day tour in koch…
Exploring the food capital of Kerala with Tyndis Heritage
Thank you for introducing the Malabar way of life to me. I witness how hospitable and peace-loving people you all a…
Taking home some heart warming stories and lifetime experiences
Where do I start? I went only for a couple of tours with Tyndis Heritage. Best thing I did in 2020. Their storytell…
Great tour of Wayanad!! Brilliantly organized storytelling by Tyndis
I had a great day with our storyteller Sohal and Abu. I was searching for something unique to do on my next day in …
Amazing day trip experience… Enjoyable with long lasting memories!
Well, Wayanad is a very beautiful place with lots of attractions. Tyndis Tours’ arrangements and guidance was excel…
Overwhelming experience of North Kerala! Well organized Malabar tour package by Tyndis!
I am a regular visitor of Kerala because I just love this place. Though I have been to Kerala many times, I have tr…
BEST MEDIUM TO EXPERIENCE THEYYAM!!
We had a great experience of Theyyam and especially of the night fire Theyyam.The experience was really fascinating…
Theyyam tour by Tyndis – What a magical experience!!!
I experienced the Theyyam tour arranged by Tyndis and it was overwhelming for me! This is going to be a long one…ye…
Tyndis Calicut Tuk Tuk Tour , We loved it !!
On the day before departure from Calicut my family and I decided to go on a Tyndis Tuk Tuk Calicut tour , and boy o…
Quick visit but and a great experience
Our group had a fantastic time experiencing various Theyyams and the Arrangements made my Naveen and his team were …
North Kerala is the next place to be.
I got in touch with Naveen from Tyndis and after a few discussions I landed up in Kannur. What began was a truly am…
Loved experiencing and filming Theyyam!
Ever since I saw the Theyyam visuals somewhere on the internet, I made up my mind that one day I shall go and make …
Amazing experience of culture -Theyyam
This was my first visit to Kannur to experience theyyam, we had a completely curated story telling experience by ty…
Excellent service on short notice!
I contacted Naveen at the Tyndis team regarding a tour I wanted for a bird photography in Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary …
The Mayyazhi magic
It was a dream for a long time. A dream that never left since the age of 12. That is when I read "mayyazhippuzhayud…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour?
Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour price starts from AU$46.63. Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour?
Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour is hosted by Tyndis Heritage Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tyndis Heritage Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nine to Four: A Slice of North Malabar by Tyndis - Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor