View all photos (30)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Personal pick up and drop off, with small size on and off road vehicles. Full Safety Briefing and viewing of pre-launch inflation from a dedicated viewing area, with hot beverages and light snacks. 45 min – 1 hour balloon flight in a six passenger balloon which will experience for a more exclusive, intimate and interactive flight. Sparkling wine and fresh fruit reception after landing, with presentation of personal flight certificate and souvenir Inflight photo service
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Zone fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Cancellation policy.
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- We always reply in case of an emergency, contact one of our emergency phone:
- Emergencies Hotline: +95 931 166 046
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tour East Myanmar
Mr. Min cooking class.
Mr Min and his family home is located in the Floating Gardens section of Inle Lake. His kitchen for the classes is…
Kay Friedrich T10
Perfect guided tour
A wonderful trip. Our excellent and very friendly guide was Moe Hein showed us the beauty of Bagan including some…
Breathtaking Bagan tour
We couldn’t recommend this tour more highly. We were pleasantly surprised to find that our private tour was indeed…
Knowledgeable but exhausting Guide
Our guide was very knowledgeable and was great with facts and telling us stories about the places we met. However…
Hua Hin, Thailand1313
A great private tour.
I cannot imagine a better way to visit Bagan. We did not only visit the temples, but also had a chance to see how…
Nakhon Phanom Province, Thailand223
In Bagan, the Shwezigan Pagoda,The Ananda Temple, Dhamayangyi Temple and Gubyawkygi Temple must be seen. A guide…
An excellent day trip from Mandalay. Train trip on narrow gauge was bumpy but added to the experience. Guide and…
Discover Bagan (essentials covered) tour
Finally, we visited ancient pagodas in Bagan! For our short trip, we absolutely needed efficient (but not hectic)…
We really enjoyed our day. Train ride in upper class is well worth it. Lunch was excellent. Day commenced at…
I booked this tour trough viator.com. I am a solo traveller and it costed me around 200$. The train never even…
- Gokteik Viaduct
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255