Fly from Perth to Australia’s Southwest, with views of gorgeous beaches and country Australia. After the flight, a coastal drive to the ancient and spiritual tingle forests leads you to the Tree Top Walk, where you can walk among the giants in the treetops. The tour then extends to Denmark, a tranquil country town with stunning white beaches and turquoise waters. Here, you’ll also visit the gorgeous and unique “Elephant Rocks”, a collection of massive rocks littering a secluded beach.Take some time out to relax and enjoy a meal, before we drive you to Albany. Here, you’ll see a page from Australia’s history books at the Old Whaling Station; where a major industry thrived for many years. Afterwards, visit the awe inspiring ‘Gap’ and ‘Natural Bridge’ which tell a story thousands of years in the making. These epic geological structures stand at the border of land and sea, showing off the raw power of the Southern Ocean. From July to October, whales can be seen off the coast.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
- Entry/Admission - Albany's Historic Whaling Station
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia Look for the big blue building!
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34533P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth on Tripadvisor
- How much is Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth?
- Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth price starts from AU$1,611.21. Discover and book Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth on Tripadvisor
- What is the Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth cancellation policy?
- Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth?
- Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth is hosted by Kookaburra Air. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kookaburra Air on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Albany Southwest Wilderness Day Tour - Fly From Perth on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34533P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atKookaburra Air Perth4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, AustraliaLook for the big blue building!See address & details
- 1Kookaburra AirStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Tree Top WalkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Elephant RocksStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Albany's Historic Whaling StationStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Gap and Natural BridgeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Kookaburra Air PerthStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#2 of 3 Outdoor Activities in Jandakot
- andmerf00Many thanks for our trip to Esperance!Many thanks Imit & Phil for the great flight today. We really appreciate you getting us home! It was great to feel in safe haves all the way and to see the country from a different perspective. Thank you so much for being willing and available to take us.
- jackmA3797TF00Great one-day tour from PerthA well organised flight scenic tour, performed according to plan, with highly competent pilote and guides. A lot to see (and enjoy!) in one day!
- dennistQ6252WI00Geologist DreamOur pilot Elliott was great. We got terrific aerial views of Wave Rock and Pinnacles and toured them on the ground. We did in one day what would have taken 3 by car. Don't miss the Lobster Shack in Cervantes and the history that goes with that area. Our on the ground tour guides at the Pinnacles, Cass and Michael, were knowledgeable and enthusiastic. As a geologist this was a great way to see two exceptional geological features.
- sonicheez00Kookaburra Air Lacks ProfessionalissmThe pilot (Charles) had his elderly aunty on the trip with us. The office staff reminded him to ask us if it was 'ok' for his aunty to join us. Only then did he ask. I was put in a position where I had to say yes. How would you feel having had to pay $1400/pp only to have the pilot have his family member along - for FREE? Lunch was NOT provided - although it clearly says on Tripadvisor and also on the booking confirmation. There was a cafe at Wave Rock, but since it was only 10.10am, we did not eat - as it was clearly advertised that 'a light lunch will be provided'. No lunch upon arrival at the Pinnacles nor did the ground tour staff suggest that we go to the cafe for lunch. Prior the day, we were NOT advised of the possibility of air sickness and to come prepared. The pilot was unable to fly at a higher altitude due to no clearance and had to fly low, and this resulted in a terrible 2 HOURS bumpy ride from Wave Rock to the Pinnacle. An experiences company should have the foresight to warn passengers. While the attractions are spectacular - it was let down by the the unprofessionalism and poor customer service from Kookaburra Air.
- 619jeffry00Pink lagoon is fascinatingHutt Lagoon is a saltwater lake in the Kalbarri region in Western Australia, near the town of Northampton. Hutt Lagoon is separated from the Indian Ocean by a barrier of sand dunes. Hutt Lagoon is named after an English politician with a connnection to the Swan River Colony. Hutt Lagoon is a delicate pink colour, it is best seen from the air.
- afj793a00Fly with Kookaburra to Wave RockThis is THE way to see Wave Rock and the Hippo’s Yawn! Our pilot Charles took us on this hour’s flight out to Wave Rock over wonderful landscapes and countryside. Then time to stroll to the two incredible rock formations - very different to anything we’d seen before. These were something we’d waited a long time for, and weren’t at all disappointed. They really made a great start to our WA holiday. Then time for a coffee and snack at the cafe, before returning to Jandakot. All this before lunch - so much easier than driving! Thoroughly recommended and we had consistently great communication and assistance from Kookaburra- a great group to deal with!
- 714adrienneg00ExcellentOur pilot was Callum was excellent. Worth the money. Fantastic experience. Great views of Perth and the beaches
- K5516EHjaynem00Rottnest and back - fantasticWhat a great experience. I am a bit of a nervous flyer but the guys' cheerful banter put me at ease right from the start. I would do it again in a minute.
- 938reeceh00Amazing day! Would recommend and will be back!Jack and Sean were brilliant pilots that were very friendly and open. They took photos for us our questions and made sure we were ok the whole time
- richardhglass000What a great day outTook off promptly after safety briefing with Pilot Jack. Great in letting us know what t expect. At principals organised a great personal tour with Cazz and Michael. Great company and knowledge with a bit of craziness absolutely great. Back in plane off to roto to see the new quoka joeys. Then back to Airport. Great day out a great value will be looking for more opportunities.
- Gillian T00Wonderful Day OutWe had a super day out, we first flew up the coast to the Pinnacles and had a tour round them with enthusiastic guide Cass. Then onto Wave Rock where we had lunch and a tour of the rock with our pilot Jack. This is a great way to see both the Pinnacles and Wave Rock in one day and avoid long drives. The flight cross country from the Pinnacles to Wave Rock was really spectacular. We also really enjoyed the flypast of Wave Rock. Thank you to our pilot Jack who was really helpful and informative.
- P4098DAsharonb00Fabulous flights, lovely lunch, delightful day.We flew to Leeuwin Estate with Kookaburra Air on Wednesday 22/01/20. (Christmas present from our children!) The pilots, Elliot and Jack, were very professional, going through all safety procedures before we boarded the plane. They were also very friendly and courteous pointing out places of interest on our way and answering our questions. They were very pleasant and knowledgeable company. They accompanied us to Leeuwin Estate, introduced us to the staff there and pointed out the attractions to ensure our maximum enjoyment of our visit. We had a beautiful lunch at Leeuwin Estate. (A gorgeous place) The flight takes about an hour each way and was a very pleasant and interesting experience which we thoroughly enjoyed. We were very impressed with the service we received from Kookaburra Air. We recommend them highly.
- Jim M00A 10 star dayThis was a 10 star day! We booked the tour for the freedom of flying, tall trees, and seeing the sights. We did that. The day went well beyond our expectations. Every step with Kookaburra Air was professional and easy. The online booking was simple and all our questions were answered in a prompt, friendly, and detailed manner prior to making our decision (thank you Sue!). It's an early start. Our Uber driver had no problem finding the public airstrip and office. There were no delays or hassles. The aircraft was top notch and safe. Flight and tour, with the very personable pilot, Jack Taylor, was very, very good. As a pilot I can say he is a skilled pilot. Jack's understanding of the area was steeped in generations of local and regional knowledge. His unhurried, informative discourse was presented in a bright, professional, manner. We were not hurried along on some arbitrary timetable. It's breezy down in the sunny south, so jeans worked well. We had ample opportunity to take lots of pictures. Walking above the forest on the treetop walk was excellent. The ocean views were breathtaking. The war memorial and the whaling station museum were well-maintained and an impressive learning experience. Bravo!
- Sally C00Amazing trip! Would highly recommend!The team were great and we felt very safe in the plane - they really looked after us and pointed out all the best bits we might have missed. The views themselves were well worth it! Definitely a trip you’d never forget and perfect for a special occasion.
- Michelle B00Wave Rock & Pinnicales by airWonderful day with Jack our pilot & Elliot as well. Truly a great experience made even better by our specialist guides Cass & Michael at the Pinnacles. When you don't have time to waste on road trip & want to see things from above its the best experience. Safety is a priority with this company & we experienced this first hand. 5 stars to everyone.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Adam our pilot, driver & tour guide for the day ensured we saw all the South coast highlights in comfort & at our pace. If you are limited with time this is the way to go. It is a 12hour day but you’ll see everything - Tree top walk, Elephant rocks, Whaling Station, The Gap & Nature’s bridge
Written 27 November 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello Jodie, Thank you for flying with us! It was my pleasure and I am glad you enjoyed your trip. Even had time to do a quick stop at Misery Beach, haha! See you next time. Sincerely, Adam Roni.
Written 29 November 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.