Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Melbourne ZooStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2City Sightseeing MelbourneStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 3Eureka SkydeckStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Melbourne River CruisesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Melbourne Star Observation WheelStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Carlton BrewHouseStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 7Werribee Open Range ZooStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 8Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Stop: 24 hoursSee details
- 9Cooks' CottageStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 10Healesville SanctuaryStop: 24 hoursSee details
See 9 more stops
- City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- Melbourne River Cruise - 1 Hour River Cruise
- Melbourne Zoo
- Eureka Skydeck
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Moonraker 90 minutes Adventure Cruise
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour
- Carlton Brewery Tour
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- A Maze N Things
- Cooks' Cottage
- Arthurs Seat Eagle - Return flight
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Hidden Laneway Bar Tour
- IceBar Melbourne
- Complete Melbourne Walking Tour
- Free Totopos & Handmade Guacamole at Ponyfish Island
- 2 x Classic Cocktails for $25 @ Lala Land Bar Melbourne
- Virtual Reality Escape Room 3D Immersive Experience @Entermission
- Bowling at Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This City Pass was one of the best decision we made after landing into Melbourne. My boyfriend and I wanted to see as many things as possible in little time so this was just perfect. The 3 days pass really saved us a lot of money. No queueing up was a time saver too!
Date of experience: December 2019
We bought this card to visit places with my family and it’s been a good experience. Saved a lot of money compared to what we used to spend before whenever family comes to visit us. We added 4 people on one card and it was convenient.
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from Soni M, Manager at Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!
Responded 7 Nov. 2019
Hi Divya! Thanks a lot for your feedback :).
We found this card useful as we wanted to visit all the attractions in and around Melbourne. It was easy to book and pay online. We receive the code via email within 24 hours of the purchase, so we downloaded the app we also received tips on how to use the pass. You don’t need…
Date of experience: September 2019
" This is an outstanding deal for tourists who visit Melbourne. We bought ours for a three day pass ( you can also buy 2 days pass) on the internet through Viator. The Melbourne card provides unlimited access to attractions and great transportation hop-on hop-off busses (runs…
Date of experience: August 2019
Was in Melbourne for the second time to see my family and honestly wasn’t keen on doing ‘touristy’ stuff. But came across Melbourne City Card and decided to visit a few places in two days and I realised that ‘touristy’ stuff is a lot of fun as well :) The card was easy to use on…
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Melbourne City Card
What a Waste!
We often purchase these multi-day passes, as they provide a great way to see a city. This one, for our 2 days in M…
If you are planning on doing lots of Melbourne’s activities, this card is great. We bought the 3 days card online, …
Very well organized and excellent service !
Very pleased we purchased this card. Well worth the money, as we got to see a lot of Melbourne in 2 days. The best …
Melbourne city card
This is really an essential 'must buy' card giving easy access to the attractions and hop-on hop-off bus can be us…
All round good value and well worth buying. "
" I was a little wary of purchasing city cards as, let's face facts, they're not cheap. By the end of our three day…
This pass allows free entrance to many of the most popular attractions. Plan ahead to time morning and afternoon vi…
Quick and easy if you are in Mel for a quick visit
I am from Melbourne myself and was looking for a quick solution to take my sisters family around the city in two da…
A little dissapointed!
I dont like leaving negative feedback but i wasnt happy with this card. Spent 200nzd on this and only used about 80…
As a visitor from interstate glad we got to enjoy this fascinating piece of Melbourne's history. 5 stars.
Amazing, hassle free experience
Melbourne city card was like our guide to seeing Melbourne and places around it. It was not only cost effective but…
So much money saved
We recently visited Melbourne and purchased Melbourne City Card online best decision eveerrr! The app was easy to u…
All in One Card!
Had a short 2 days trip to Melbourne. Melbourne City Card gave me free access to all the attractions, discounts on …
Absolutely worth it!
It’s amazing how I could visit the places on my bucket list and saved quite a bit of money as well with Melbourne C…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,617 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!
Which attractions will I visit with Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!?
How much is Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!?
Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! price starts from AU$254.82. Discover and book Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! on Tripadvisor
What is the Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! cancellation policy?
Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!?
Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! is hosted by Melbourne City Card. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Melbourne City Card on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions! on Tripadvisor