Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at5801 Wilshire Blvd5801 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAWe meet at the northwest corner of Wilshire Blvd and Curson Avenue. Metro Bus - The following Metro buses stop near the meeting point, Rapid 720, 780 and Local 20, 217. Parking - Private lots are located on Wilshire Blvd between Curson Avenue and Fairfax Avenue. Rates will vary.See address & details
- Pass byLa Brea Tar Pits and MuseumLos Angeles County Museum of ArtPetersen Automotive MuseumMolly Malone's Irish Pub
- 1LA farmer's marketStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2The GroveStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Pan Pacific Park Recreation CenterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end at7600 Beverly Blvd7600 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USANote: The tour ends at Pan Pacific Park (7600 Beverly Blvd 90036), which is a 25 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.See address & details
5801 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
7600 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at Pan Pacific Park (7600 Beverly Blvd 90036), which is a 25 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Most travellers can participate
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: LA Walking Tours
Venice (Beach) Walking Tour
I joind the Venice Beach Walking Tour full of anticipation of seeing some beautiful canals à la Italy but when I ha…
Good, but disappointing
This was a good tour, but it was more of a historical crime tour than a haunted tour. We were hoping for ghost stor…
I’ve done multiple tours and I plan to do more this has been an amazing experience! I look forward to attending mor…
Online Virtual Tour
I am at the moment watching this online (Virtual Tour), this is such an amazing City of Angeles... The hosts are tr…
Downtown LA Architecture Tour
We loved our tour with Kelley! She was a fountain of knowledge and information and just a delight to spend the afte…
Angela went above and beyond as my tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable and personable. I would recommend he…
Worthwhile walking tour.
Such an interesting tour around downtown LA. Got a real feel for the old Hollywood. Our guide was very well informe…
Loved this tour! Phil was a great guide. He gave us much more than just the intricate design features of the buildi…
Beautiful architecture and informative tour
Very enjoyable tour, with a lot of information about history and architecture of downtown LA. Also passed by many r…
Wonderful tour of historic LA
Such great information! Our tour guide, Angela, was amazing. My kids and I all learned something new about our city…
Great downtown LA tour
Phil great tour guide, highlighted variety of types from 1920s to recent. Shared some hidden gems wouldn’t found on…
We all found this a very interesting tour with Derek. He was a great guide, very enthusiastic and full of great sto…
Hollywood & Historical Downtown
We did both in the same day, the Hollywood was a little better but both were great. Phil was wonderful and very hel…
Beautiful architecture and rich history
The tour is fun and informative. Guide Chris is warm, upbeat and knowledgeable, guide Ing is through many architect…
Awesome personalized tour of downtown LA
This is a great tour, mostly thanks to my guide, Phil. Very easy registration, and the drive to downtown wasn’t ba…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 7,153 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,318 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Miracle Mile Walking Tour
What time does Miracle Mile Walking Tour start?
Miracle Mile Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Miracle Mile Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Miracle Mile Walking Tour?
Miracle Mile Walking Tour price starts from AU$36.26. Discover and book Miracle Mile Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Miracle Mile Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Miracle Mile Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Miracle Mile Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Miracle Mile Walking Tour?
Miracle Mile Walking Tour is hosted by LA Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LA Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Miracle Mile Walking Tour on Tripadvisor