Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Absorb the magnificent scenery of mangrove forest in Bor Thor Krabi while paddling to Tham Lod Tai Cave, a gorgeous rock tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and stalagmites guard the entrance.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Than Bok Khorani National ParkStop: 5 hours - Admission includedAbsorb the magnificent scenery of mangrove forest in Bor Thor Krabi while paddling to Tham Lod Tai Cave, a gorgeous rock tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and stalagmites guard the entrance. PROGRAM • PADDLING THROUGH THAM LOD TAI, THE TUNNEL UNDER A LIMESTONE MOUNTAIN. THAM PEE HUA THO A WELL VENTILATED CAVE. • STOP AT THAM KHAO WONG AND ITS GORGEOUS INNER LAGOON. THAM LOD NUA, ANOTHER TUNNEL TYPE CAVE WITH SPLENDID STALACTITES AND STALAGMITES. • ENJOY SWIMMING OR SIGHTSEEING IN THIS HIGHLY SCENIC AREA AT PHU THARA. WHAT TO BRING: HAT, SUNSCREEN, SWIM WEAR AND CHANGE OF CLOTHES, RIVER SHOES, INSECT REPELLENT AND CAMERA (OPTIONAL)Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Than Bok Khorani National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for child aged 07 and under
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Thai Holidays
Great. Worth it!
Great National Park with lots of wildlife! We saw may species of birds, insects and mammals. The camp site is basic…
A free night so we spent it watching this cabaret show
This Show was super entertaining! Throughout the entire duration our smiles were from Ear to ear! The dances were g…
I’ve visited here last month. There are a lots of activities to do. The ticket is quite expensive for me. However, …
Vacation in Thailand
A combo ticket is good and you get a discount. The Aquarium is good. Madame Tussauds is also worth the money spent …
Hua Hin Food Tour and Sightseeing
Hua Hin has a beautiful railway station and should not miss. Night market walking street is within walking distance…
Why even bother coming here?
Fee was 880 Baht and we had to go through a security check like it was an airport, to get a locker you have to have…
Tickets apprehension were troublesome, nonetheless amazing Aquarium and Museum visit...
So, we bought the tickets online via the TripAdvisor, but when we arrived at the ticket apprehension counter and li…
Expensive and not worth it ..😢
I have been looking forward to coming back to Bangkok to check this skywalk out for a long time as I think they are…
Beautiful 360 views of the city
We visited mid morning on a week day and walked straight through, no queues and the viewing platform was almost emp…
Amazing, worth the drive.
We loved every bit from getting there, the fish and swimming in the waterfall. There are 5 stations each leading to…
Floating market - terrible
I went there with my family. More than 80% of the shops closed. Nothing to see and nothing to eat. We spent 200 Tha…
1- Starting from removing our shoes, the staff were very rude in the way they ask us to remove our shoes. 2- No cl…
Hua Him Bars
There are a lot of easy to get to and easy to use bars in hua him. Head to soi bintabaht for probably the more live…
Not as amazing as expected
You can view the entire city from the top and the vibe is really nice with the live band and bar area, yet the expe…
We visiting the Skywalk as a last minute thing and I am so glad we visited. The views of Bangkok are incredible. Be…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,472 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Krabi kayaking Bor Thor
What time does Krabi kayaking Bor Thor start?
Krabi kayaking Bor Thor will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Krabi kayaking Bor Thor on Tripadvisor
How much is Krabi kayaking Bor Thor?
Krabi kayaking Bor Thor price starts from AU$73.23. Discover and book Krabi kayaking Bor Thor on Tripadvisor
What is the Krabi kayaking Bor Thor cancellation policy?
Krabi kayaking Bor Thor cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Krabi kayaking Bor Thor on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Krabi kayaking Bor Thor?
Krabi kayaking Bor Thor is hosted by Thai Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thai Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Krabi kayaking Bor Thor on Tripadvisor