Beach riding is a rejuvenating way to explore Culburra Beach from a new perspective, at your own pace. Our fat-tyre bikes are specially designed for riding on soft sand and beach tracks. This tour is self-guided so you can take your time, enjoy a swim on the way, pack a picnic, or even take the long way home. Beach riding is best at low tide. Please check local tide times or ask us for advice when you should plan your tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet and lock.
- Maps and information.
- Delivery or pick-up options subject to extra fees.
- Departure details
- 155 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach NSW 2540, Australia Your tour starts in the heart of Culburra Beach, where you will have your bikes fitted and enjoy a coffee in the community gardens before heading to the beach.
- Crookhaven Lighthouse, Culburra Beach NSW 2540, Australia The tour ends at Crookhaven Headland, with 270-degree views of the Crookhaven River, Comerong Island, and Culburra Beach. Choose a short extra hike to the historic Crookhaven Lighthouse, or immerse yourself in the picturesque views and indigenous cultural artworks of the headland reserve.
- Culburra Beach - Orient Point NSW 2540, Australia Keep your bike for the rest of the day and make your own way back to your accommodation or camp site. We can even arrange to pick up your bikes from another location once your tour is done (extra delivery or pick-up fees may apply).
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 328768P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Culburra Beach FAT bike tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Culburra Beach FAT bike tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Culburra Beach FAT bike tour?
- Culburra Beach FAT bike tour price starts from AU$76.19. Discover and book Culburra Beach FAT bike tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Culburra Beach FAT bike tour cancellation policy?
- Culburra Beach FAT bike tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Culburra Beach FAT bike tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Culburra Beach FAT bike tour?
- Culburra Beach FAT bike tour is hosted by Burra Bike & Board. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Burra Bike & Board on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Culburra Beach FAT bike tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 328768P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at155 Prince Edward Ave155 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach NSW 2540, AustraliaYour tour starts in the heart of Culburra Beach, where you will have your bikes fitted and enjoy a coffee in the community gardens before heading to the beach.See address & details
- 1Culburra BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Crookhaven Heads LighthouseStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Burradise Community GardenStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee departure details
About the operator
Burra Bike & Board
Joined in November 2021
#1 of 2 Tours & Activities in Culburra Beach
- MissLucyJane00Fat bike hire - a great way to explore Culburra!Hired a fat bike and have never ridden one of these before but it was super easy and James gave us great advice about timing our tour for low tide etc. We also grabbed a picnic pack from the 'Freaks of Nature' food van to enjoy on our ride and had the best day. Highly recommended for a new way to explore this amazing part of the world.
- sandypT8540JJ00Great little hire shop and tour operatorThe is a great new little tour operation / hire shop in Culburra. James had great recommendations about where to go to suit our experience and the weather. We hired two SUPs and a surfboard for the kids and we all had a great time. We will be back to do the fat bike beach tour. Recommend booking online so you can make the most of your time on holidays.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Dec. 2021 • Friends
A great day out and unlike anything I’ve done in Culburra Beach before. Our host was very helpful getting us ready and telling us what time would be best to go (low tide is key!). Weather was a bit dodgy but we still managed to go for a swim and see the sights.
Written 11 December 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.