Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bagan TemplesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Minnanthu VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Nyaung U MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Kyat Khayon Cave MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Licensed national English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned taxi and licensed driver
- Chilled purified water throughout the day
- Outdoor breakfast with organic Myanmar coffee/tea
- Donation to local monastery
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Minnanthu Village
- Entry/Admission - Nyaung U Market
- Entry/Admission - Kyat Khayon Cave Monastery
- Bagan monument zone entrance fees (normally collected at airport or bus station upon arrival)
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Everything about our tour was fantastic. The itinerary included an impressive variety of sights and experiences from sunrise to sunset, and many aspects were customized to our preferences. There is no way that we would have had such an immersive experience among the villagers or…
Date of experience: February 2019
With 3 other friends we booked 3 days of tours with this amazing company. We were all very impressed by the way the trips were tailored to our wishes and the variety of aspects of life around Bagan we were shown. We went to local villages and temples that are not on the map. We…
Date of experience: February 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Three Treasures Responsible Tourism & Trading
Fantastic photography tour!!
I traveled through SE Asia for 3 1/2 months, and my full day photo tour with Three-Treasures, and its fantastic gui…
Worth every cent - superb
Thank you Thandar (our guide), Ian (founder) and Three Treasures Tours for your exceptional commitment to the peopl…
Six stars! Local, authentic and enriching...sustainable too
This was an incredible, authentic, enriching, wonderful experience. We started the day at 5:45am, when we were coll…
Awesome tailored made daytour
As my girlfriend birthday was on the 31st of may, I wanted this day to be really special for her. I contacted Three…
Best private tour guide in Bagan
We spent a day and a half with Thandar from Three Treasures tourism. She is an amazing guide making our trip to Bag…
Faces of Bagan full day photography tour
I arranged a Faces of Bagan tour for 2 people whilst in Bagan. Communication was great and very prompt and a tour w…
One of the most unforgettable experiences in Myanmar!
I was so lucky to be able to get a booking with Three Treasures on my last day in Bagan! From the beginning to th…
We met Thandar by chance during a plastic collect campaign in Bagan and we ended up spending the all day with her. …
Hands down the best tour of Bagan!
Thandar and Ian are the best tour planners. So much so that I made it back a second time. While the tours seemed ex…
Best tour ever
This tour exceeded all of our expectations! We did the sunrise meditation tour and had an amazing time meditating w…
This company has no part in the local community, and in fact is very rude to local people. They do not deserve to s…
Wonderful time in Bagan
I had a wonderful time during my 3 day tour in Bagan with Thandar from Three Treasures. I chose a private photo tou…
Girls trip with Three Treasures
We scheduled 2 days of tours with Three Treasure last week and It was definitely an eye opener. We didn't expect to…
Help the local community by going on one of their awesome tours!
This review is long overdue! My boyfriend and I booked a full day tour with Thandar to see the sunrise, discover …
Meditation with Three Treasures
Last month I signed up for a meditation experience with three treasures, I was up early and got picked up by a driv…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour
What time does Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour start?
Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour?
Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour price starts from AU$153.38. Discover and book Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour cancellation policy?
Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lost Temples of Bagan Private Tour on Tripadvisor