Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour is an exploration of the origins of the Rapanui people, the inhabitants of Easter Island. To find out, we visit multiple key archaeological sites including Vinapu, Anakena, Te Pito Kura and Ahu Akivi to get an overview from a scientific, ethnographic, historical and traditional versions of the first human settlement. Our guides are scholars or local experts with a vast trajectory working in tourism and experience with some of the top companies in Rapa Nui and abroad. Our slow tours go against the fast-paced group tours to make sure that our Rapanui culture is well represented. We visit the sites during the hours of best light and avoiding (as much as possible) the busy hours, and we take our time on each site to obtain a thorough experience. This tour is also customizable depending on our travelers' special interests. Private service only. Limited availability.
- You'll start atAtamu TekenaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ahu VinapuStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Ahu Te Pito KuraStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Papa VakaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Anakena BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Ahu Nau NauStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Ahu AkiviStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atAtamu TekenaAtamu Tekena, Hanga Roa, Isla de Pascua, Valparaíso, ChileWe meet travelers at their accomodation or at their preferred pickup place including the Mataveri International Airport.See address & details
Atamu Tekena, Hanga Roa, Isla de Pascua, Valparaíso, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Picnic lunch at Anakena. Water included.
- A reusable water bottle with filtered water from Rapa Nui.
- National Park Ticket is required to take this field trip.
- Restrooms at Anakena are US$1 and not included here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rapanui Pioneers Society (RPS)
This was an amazing half day. Christian really knows how to deliver a thoughtful and insightful description of the …
Met every expectation
Christian was an outstanding guide. We hiked around Poike Peninsula for a full day. Christian provided fascinating …
Although this tour was expensive it was worth it for the depth of detail that was given. Our guide, Christian, is a…
Amazing Private Tour
My husband and I spent 4 days on Rapa Nui and did 2 tours with Rapanui Pioneer Society. Highly recommend Cristián a…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 388 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour
What time does Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour start?
Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour?
How much is Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour?
Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour price starts from AU$319.46. Discover and book Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour cancellation policy?
Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rapanui Origins: Full Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor