Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
El Chalten - Rio Electrico -...
Piedra del Fraile - Laguna de...
Poincenot Camp - Madre e hija -...
Laguna Torre - El Chalten
El Chalten, El Chalten, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- All meals during the hike, cook in campsite, domes for dinning (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All Camping gear, sleeping bag as well
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- One-way shared transfer
- Certified Mountain Guide
- Entry/Admission - Sendero a Piedra del Fraile
- Personal Gear
- Meals in El Chaltén or Calafate
- Transport to/from El Calafate
- Lodging in El Chaltén
- Airplane Tickets
- Not mentioned in this program
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Minimum age is 15 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Patagonia Hikes
Pedro was the BEST! Absolute highlight of our trip
My family spent 10 days in Argentina (5 of them in Patagonia) and our day trek to Laguna de los Tres with Pedro was…
Best hike and guide you could ask for!
Just returned from the most amazing hike to FitzRoy and Cerratorre with Pedro of Patagonia Hikes! The scenery was b…
Spectacular in every way
We just did the hike with a group of 2 families with teenagers. Our guide Pedro was amazing. The views were spect…
We had a great day out with Vincenzo. The hike is well marked but the best thing about having a guide was Vicenzo’…
Amazing guide - incredible experience
Maria was incredibly helpful in answering all of my questions to set this up by email and whatsapp. Simon then foll…
Excellent guide services!!!
We recently returned from El Chalten where we hiked Laguna de Los Tres & Cerro Torre. The hiking is some of the be…
Rented equipment with no issues
I was referred to this shop by the the only tour agency in El Chalten that does technical climbs on Viedma. Talk ab…
Patagonia Hikes shop
Truly an horrible experience. We just wanted to rent a tent and get some informations and we got out from there rea…
Expedition to the southern Patagonian icefields
It was just the perfect trip Breathtaking nature Perfect preparations, briefing & organization by Patagonia hikes …
Terrible service, clerk unfit for working with people
We tried, on two separate occasions to rent equipment from this place, both instances were very unpleasant. The cle…
Our guide was the best!
We booked through a trip planner, and are so happy with our guide! He's super friendly and knowledgable, we felt ve…
My wife and I booked a three day/two night trek with Patagonia Hikes, so as to include a little more adventure than…
Superb trekking adventure.
A huge thanks to Maria for helping to organise us and Simon and Guido for keeping us moving for the 4 days. We'd pr…
Great team for day hikes
Maria and Simon are both AH-MAZING. They are warm, accommodating and really want their hiking team to get the best …
Laguna Tres hike
Simon was an amazing hike guide! He was so knowledgable about the terrain and the geographical features. He was fri…
- Sendero a Piedra del Fraile, Glaciar Piedras Blancas, and 4 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre
What time does 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre start?
4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre?
4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre price starts from AU$1,314.50. Discover and book 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre cancellation policy?
4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Day Hiking Around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre on Tripadvisor