Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (51)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the rugged scenery of Sedona on this customizable tour that includes a drive through Oak Creek Canyon, plus stops at Bell Rock, Airport Mesa, and the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a narrow church that protrudes from the red cliffs. Along the way, learn about Sedona’s history, plant and animal life, geology, and climate from your guide.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Oak Creek CanyonStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village
- 2Chapel of the Holy CrossStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Airport MesaStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Great West ToursPass by Rowe Fine Art GalleryPass by Schnebly Hill Road
- Easy way to see top Sedona-area sites without having to drive
- Browse roadside stands with Native American jewelry and crafts for sale
- Learn the spiritual significance of Sedona sites from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sedona included
What to Expect
Be ready for pickup at your Sedona hotel where you meet your guide and head off on your excursion. You guide clues you in to points of interest and then you and your group can customize the tour based on interests. The highlights include a scenic drive through the Oak Creek Canyon and a stop at Bell Rock to view the surrounding Sedona vistas. From there, head to Airport Mesa for panoramic photos. The tour also includes a visit to the Chapel of the Holy Cross, which was constructed on a 250-foot (76-meter) tower of red rock and is a popular tourist attraction. Throughout the tour, learn about the area’s history, wildlife, geology, and climate, and have the chance to stop at roadside stands selling Native American jewelry and crafts. The tour ends where it began.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Multiple stops for scenic views and photo opportunities
- Great introduction to Sedona and all it offers
- Visit popular locations such as Oak Creek Canyon, Airport Outlook, Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Bottled water
- Gratuities - 15% - 20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoyed your tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I took this tour yesterday, and were grateful for the insightful information we learned from our tour guide, Al. The scenery was amazing, and getting a front row delivery to the Chapel of the Holy Cross was just fabulous. Al was a very knowledgeable tour guide and…
Date of experience: March 2020
Our tour guide was wonderful, funny, informative, understanding, and patient. I would highly recommend anyone in Sedona to take this tour!!!
Informative but mostly riding through town to get from one stop to another, the trip out to purchase Native American jewelry was a trip to the Dairy Queen. Needs to be better organized without that stop. Would have rather visited something with more history
Date of experience: February 2020
Cindy did an amazing job, her love for the community and nature really shined through. So happy with our tour and time we spent with her. The views are so beautiful, can't wait to come back in the spring or fall.
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Great West Tours
Long day but worth it
It is a long 12 hour day but it is worth it. JR picked us up at our hotel in Sedona and took care of everything els…
Experience Antelope Canyon with Tim and Anthony
What a great experience! Both of our guides were wonderful. Tim had great information and knowledge of the area. …
Okay trip. Could have been better... could have been worse.
Okay trip. Comfortable seating. Pleasant and competent driver. Beautiful sightseeing. Just not sure we needed a fus…
Worth the trip!
Our tour from Sedona to Antelope X was amazing! It's a long day,but so worth the trip. The canyon is like no other …
Sedona is a fun town. Be sure to walk around Tlaquepaque square. Great parking. Views are Wow. Relax and take so ti…
J T Krause
The Grand Canyon tour bus/van carried eight with an infant comfortably. We supplied the car seat for the baby. No p…
Better than I expected!
I am so glad I had signed up for the tour! It really exceeded my expectations. We did the Antelope Canyon and Horse…
HORSESHOES AND ANTELOPES TOUR
A+ all the way. Our guide, Tim, punctually arrived as scheduled at a very convenient location. He was well spoken a…
We took the helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. It was stunning! I’ve seen St. Petersburg, Russia and the Taj Mah…
Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip fromSedona Breathtaking
Our tour was phenomenal and the views we had were beyond breathtaking. Our tour guide, Steve Benson, was awesome. …
More Than Expected
For GC first-timers, we got an outstanding view of the park from multiple venues and perspectives. Our guide Steve …
Hopi Reservation Tour
From the time we were picked up at the resort at 7:05am until we returned at 7:30pm we we were in the extremely cap…
Great Day Seeing Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
We were wary about booking a 12-hour tour our first day in Sedona, but it was a great decision. Antelope Canyon and…
Grand Canyon South Rim
Breathtaking! It was our 1st time to see the Grand Canyon and I'm SO glad we made it!! I'm terrified of heights but…
The Grand Canyon Complete Tour
We had one of the best docents I have ever had: Daniel. Danil was so informative and interesting. He had a deep k…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,218 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,917 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,208 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 1,013 travellers!