Ideal private navigation to enjoy the Beagle Channel alone with your family or group of friends. The excursions are carried out with the “KAMS and“ TELIENKA ”yachts, twin boats of 15 meters in length, which due to their dimensions allow a maximum approach to the islands allowing preferential sightings. The maximum capacity per group is 26 passengers. During our tour we visit Isla Alicia, Isla de Pájaros and Isla de Lobos, where we make very close sightings of the fauna of the Beagle Channel. We know the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse built in 1919, a true emblem of the City of Ushuaia. At the end, we disembark at Bridges Island to walk a path of interpretation of flora and birds, telling the story of the Yámanas aborigines. Here are the largest anthropogenic Yámanas shells in the region. It also has a panoramic point from where we can observe the magnificence of the Beagle Channel with the City of Ushuaia in the distance.
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Coffee, varieties of tea and hot chocolate.
- Departure details
- Patagonia Adventure Explorer, Av. Prefectura Naval Argentina S/N, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina Travelers must present themselves at our point of sale 30 minutes before departure
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180409P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Due to the mini trek on Bridges Island, it is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel?
- Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel price starts from AU$3,580.79. Discover and book Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel cancellation policy?
- Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel?
- Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel is hosted by Patagonia Adventure Explorer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Patagonia Adventure Explorer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private yacht sailing on the Beagle Channel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180409P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPatagonia Adventure ExplorerAv. Prefectura Naval Argentina S/N, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, ArgentinaTravelers must present themselves at our point of sale 30 minutes before departureSee address & details
- 1Faro Les EclaireursStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Canal BeagleStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Patagonia Adventure Explorer
Joined in November 2011
#5 of 42 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Ushuaia
- angelae65700Great tripThis was a very interesting and well organised trip. Our guide Lucianna was very enthusiastic and well informed. She was also very knowledgeable and made the trip especially interesting.
- R6322SXvictoriaa00Beautiful TourA great experience with a knowledgeable crew. Definitely worth doing on a visit to Ushuaia. Took amazing pictures during the 4-hour tour.
- Melissa C00Wonderful tour guide, many exciting stops with wildlife - great experience!We had an amazing time visiting the Beagle Channel! The meeting spot was easy to find at the port, and the staff were friendly. The tour was a small group so we could ask lots of questions and take pictures. Our guide Luciana was absolutely amazing!!! She was knowledgeable and passionate about the area and the wildlife. She explained to us visitors in English and Spanish speaking guests seamlessly so we were all included together. The gentlemen driving the boat were friendly and provided warm drinks. We saw seals and sea lions, stopped to see the lighthouse, and got off the boat for a quick walk. We are so happy to have picked this tour and met Luciana!
- Janicexj00Unforgettable experience in UshuaiaEverything is well-organized! The tour guide is knowledgable and considerate! As one of only two participants speaking English, we catch up all the points. Hot drinks are served on the way back to Ushuaia. Highly recommend!
- marcurr00Wonderful! Accessible!It was such a wonderful tour - a perfectly paced tour with a fantastic English guide. The walk on the small coast was manageable and beautiful! They really let us take our time at the sea lion island and lighthouse. It was wonderful. A safe boat with clean seats! They pulled out a map to help us understand our location. I would 100% recommend this tour!
- Stephen C00One of the Best Tours I’ve Had in a Ling Time!My mind was blown and my heart exploded on this four hour tour of Beagle Channel! Scenery that will stay with me forever and nature that reminds us how beautiful it is. The captain and boat staff were very skilled at taking us around and keeping us safe, but extra mention goes to the guide Luciana who was very attentive to everyone and spoke good English to use who needed it. Her knowledge of everything and the way she made the group feel welcome was professional but she was also very friendly and her happiness in the job was infectious. Put this on the top of your list of things to do in Ushuaia.
- Harrin185200A Must!Highly recommend booking this experience when visiting Ushuaia! We got to see so much and captured some amazing pictures! We even saw whales!
- MJewlz3800Great way to get on the water!Great way to get out on the water while in Ushuaia! Very easy meeting point, very friendly employees. Everyone on the boat was very pleasant and helpful. Our guide was super nice, I wish I could remember her name (sorry!) and gave us information in both English and Spanish as we had a mixed group of passengers. Getting out to the lighthouse and seeing the wildlife was great. Fantastic way to spend a few hours in this amazing town.
- Laurie L00Beagle Channel Tour is an amazing, lifetime experienceThis was a fantastic trip. Maria Jose narrated in both Spanish and English, and made sure that we all had a good experience. She answered questions and even gave a great recommendation for king crab dinner. We were lucky to see whales breaching, many kinds of birds (including condor), watched sea lions, trekked on the island, and viewed the lighthouse. The staff were professional and organized, from when we first made our reservation to leaving the boat at the end of the tour. This is a smaller boat with only 26 passengers, and it makes for a more personal experience. We had sunny but windy weather, which worked just great for us. If you don't like choppy water, either take Dramamine or don't take the trip. That's just a fact of marine travel. Ushuaia, Beagle Channel, and the surrounding mountains are simply too beautiful to not enjoy, and if we could have spent more than 4 hours on the water we would have! Simply stunning beauty. Thank you, Patagonia Explorer team.
- neilwJ8274VA00An maxing experienceFantastic experience really close to the seals, bueatiful scenery and a great, knowledgeable guide. I fully recommend this tour
- bournemouthbabe8700Great - much better on a small boat.This is a relatively small boat. A much better trip than the one with 160 people on it. Gets in really close to seal island too.
- Snezhina A00Amazing experienceWe had a very nice young lady as a guide. The group was small, like 26 people. The boat captain was skillful and he tracked humpback whales for us to look them closely. I recommend.
- ceannrach00Terrible customer service, absolutely avoid if on a cruise shipAbsolutely terrible company. We booked a Beagle Channel tour months ago for a cruise ship call. We knew the tour was due to leave at 10.30am, we were due in at 10.00am, but cruise ships can be late so we specifically checked to make sure they would wait if we were late. We have an email from them assuring us that they were putting on a "special departure for Celebrity cruisers at 10.30am, it will depend on the docking time" That is lifted directly from the email. Other disappointed people who had booked were similarly assured. We were slightly late, got off the ship immediately and were there by 10.40am only to be told by a rude and unhelpful staff member that they had already departed and that it was our fault for being late. Basically accused us of lying when we quoted the email from them. Far too late to book anything else so have a full day in Ushuaia now with nothing booked. The email from them apologised, but basically said they had lots of other people waiting for an opening so took them instead. Worst tour company we have ever experienced in 15 years of cruising.
- Nannerzkay00Great Beagle Channel boat tour.Good tour, nice length, quite well-organized. Our guide was very good to speak in both English and Spanish, my only suggestion would be if someone asks a question in either language, repeat and respond in both languages. Otherwise a really nice little cruise, little walkabout on one of the islands. Guide was very knowledgeable and informative.
- 189shayg00Recommended boat ride to the end of the worldThis is a well-organised tour that left on time & was managed efficiently by the crew. Our guide, Maria-Jose, was brilliant at explaining the various landmarks & history of the area in both Spanish & English. We saw the lighthouse, seals, bird colonies and the short trek on the way back to Ushuaia was welcome. Good value & highly recommended.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Such a great time! Our guide was amazing, she was loads of fun, knowledgeable and spoke perfect Spanish and English. Saw loads of sea lions, birds and dolphins came and swam with the boat. Definitely do this tour if you’re in Ushuaia!
Written 25 March 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience and great review! We hope you enjoyed the tour. Greetings from the whole team!
Written 26 March 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.