Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Starting from Hermanus Village Square Market on Marine Drive, our vehicles cover the Hemel-en-Aarde valley on a continuous loop. Depending on the day of the week and what time you start, you will be able to experience up to six wineries on your selected route. When you are ready to move on to the next wine farm, rest assured another Hermanus Wine Hopper vehicle will be along to pick you up every 45 minutes or so. Prepare yourself for unforgettable day of wine tasting and a world class setting
18 Market Square St, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
Hermanus Wine Hoppers, Market Square St, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Optional extra pick-up surcharge from hotel; alternatively arrive at central Hermanus Old Harbour kiosk for trip start
- Excludes gratuities
- Excludes cost of tastings / lunches at the estates; as guests get to choose which types of tastings they wish to do on-site and could mix it up. Many are free or at a nominal cost
- There are numerous locations for lunch/bites along the way, please ask us to book at the start of your trip to avoid disappointment as most estates are quite small.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats must be provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is a great way to taste wine, and at one point I was going to give them an excellent rating. Everybody understands African time and so at 1st everybody was relaxed. However, as the day progressed, their time keeping got worse and worse, and their communication either…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hermanus Wine Hoppers
Would do it again!
What an amazing day! Definitely recommend it. The drivers were super friendly and helpful. An all round great exper…
A great way to see the wineries in Hemel-en-Aarde
This is a super easy way to hop on and hop Off the safari style truck to get around the wineries. The drivers look …
Just the ticket
Picked up at our address the other side of Hermanus and returned back there at the end. In between very efficient h…
Absolutely fantastic way to see the wineries of the Hemel en Aarde Valley. Lunga and Siviwe were excellent and prov…
Good day out
Bit of a confusing situation. Had to ask re our booking, but sorted out in the end, thank god. Thanks
Best way to see the wineries
This is definitely the best way to visit wineries in the region. We were picked up at our hotel by a safari-style …
Very nice private wine tour
We were not aware that Hermanus had great wineries. This tour took us to 5 wineries even with the rainy weather. Al…
Best Wine Hopper so far in S.A
If you are looking for a booze train then perhaps this is not the one for you. We had done those already in South A…
It was the one of the best desicions we made at our holiday in SA! Great service and even better drivers! Its defin…
What a day!
Took the wine hopper as we had booked lunch at ‘Creation wine’ our driver Marco suggested we visit a few other vine…
3 winery visit
On the 11 am bus, three visits planned, great polite service with a team of drivers happy to wait or let us know wh…
Great and friendly service
Our driver was super friendly and always on time to pick us up. Great service to use if you are planning to go to a…
Awesome service, super convenient, safe, fun and friendly. Just a few ways to describe Hermanus Wine Hoppers! Coul…
Fit our needs perfectly
We were anxious to do some winery touring while in South Africa, but had no vehicle. My husband doesn't drink wine,…
Enjoy an elevated view whilst being driven to each wine estate for tasting!
A great idea to keep cars of the road and allowing you to enjoy all the wine lands have to offer. They also booked …
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Wine Hopper Day Trip
- Wine Hopper Day Trip price starts from AU$28.19. Discover and book Wine Hopper Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Wine Hopper Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wine Hopper Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Wine Hopper Day Trip is hosted by Hermanus Wine Hoppers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hermanus Wine Hoppers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wine Hopper Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Wine Hopper Day Trip on Tripadvisor