Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The tour has much variety giving the tourist much to see with wine farms & wine tasting, game drives and observing the wildlife of Cape Town.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1RooielsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Stony Point Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3HermanusStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine EstateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Iona Wine FarmStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Almenkerk Wine EstateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Sir Lowry's PassStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- English tour guide
- Entrance fees applicable to itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Iona Wine Farm
- Entry/Admission - Almenkerk Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Sir Lowry's Pass
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Western Tours and Transfers
I highly recommend Mitchell! We booked Western Tours for multiple trips in Cape Town - an airport transfer, Cape To…
everything fine: fast contact, reliable agreements, a well educated, very good driver, reasonable price. Every time…
Great Airport transfer
Great Airport transfer. I had a wonderful driver, Mitchell, on my arrival who picked me up with name plate, showed …
We were stuck at 8pm at night needing to organise a 4:30am pick up the next morning!! But the lovely Mitchell assis…
Any time again!
We visit Cape Town every year and are regular customers of Western Tours and Transfers by now! Last year we booked …
Cape Town half day tour
I was on a tight schedule to visit Cape Town and I used Wester Shuttles and Tours. My driver and guide was Mitchel…
Western Tours and Trsnsfers
I didn’t feel comfortable driving around the Cape Town area and even had to make changes at the last minute! Both H…
Our driver was perfectly on time and very curtious. He advised us on some great trips and waited with us while we h…
An Excellent Time
Mitchell was a fantastic tour guide for our all day excursion, he was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a great gui…
Must book for your stay in Cape Town
We used Western Transfers three times during our stay in Cape Town. Mitchell was fast responding, very accommodatin…
Fantastic Wine Experience
Mitchell was a marvellous tour leader who was extremely accommodating to our needs. It was an all day tour. We trav…
Professional and friendly service
We booked Western Transfers to take us from the airport to a private game reserve outside of Cape Town, and then ba…
The shuttle service from Cape Town to Stellenbosch
I was very happy with the Western Shuttles services: drivers were kind and very friendly. The owner Mitchell was pe…
Amazing Cape Point and Peninsula Safari
Mitchell & Phillip were our very charming hosts for this amazing tour earlier this week. I can highly recommend thi…
Excellent service from Western Shuttle.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Mitchell directly who was an absolute gentleman and has a great sense of humor, …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,255 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,414 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 617 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,824 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 173 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Whale and Vineyard Safari
What time does Whale and Vineyard Safari start?
Whale and Vineyard Safari will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Whale and Vineyard Safari on Tripadvisor
How much is Whale and Vineyard Safari?
Whale and Vineyard Safari price starts from AU$204.46. Discover and book Whale and Vineyard Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the Whale and Vineyard Safari cancellation policy?
Whale and Vineyard Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Whale and Vineyard Safari on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Whale and Vineyard Safari?
Whale and Vineyard Safari is hosted by Western Tours and Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Western Tours and Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Whale and Vineyard Safari on Tripadvisor