Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We drive towards signal Hill, then after proceed to Chapman's Peak embarking on the 9 km route with its 114 curves, climbing steeply up to Chapman's Point. The drive offers stunning panoramic views of the sandy bays below, ocean and mountains. we'll have a stopover for photo opportunities and a moment to take in the breathtaking scenery. Afterwards, we head to Boulders Beach, to see the world famous African Penguins Colony. Later on, we proceed to Cape Point to experience breathtaking views, serene beaches and historic landmarks. We'll also get an opportunity to hop on the Flying Dutchman Funicular for a 3 minute ride to the lighthouse. On our way out we check out the Cape of Good Hope and possibly do a short hike to enjoy a bird's eye view of Cape Point. From Cape Point we visit St James beach where we'll have a chance to see the multi-colored changing huts and spend some time at the beach. The tour ends with a signature wine experience in the heart of South Africa's Wine lands.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Signal HillStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chapman's Peak DriveStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Boulders Beach Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cape Point Nature ReserveStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5St James BeachStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Steenberg VineyardsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Signal Hill
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - St James Beach
- Entry/Admission - Steenberg Vineyards
- Passenger Items of Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratuities
- Visas and Flights
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a great way to see things around Cape Town, but not right in the city. We especially liked the Boulder Beach penguins, the Cape Point Lighthouse, & the Cape I’d Good Hope. We saw some amazing wildlife, too. Jason was a great guide.
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from jwananda, Team Leader at Best of Cape Town
Responded 18 Dec. 2019
Hi Martina, We were thrilled being the tour company of choice for you and your partner. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are glad you enjoyed the Best of Cape Town and that your day was filled with knowledge and beautiful scenic landscapes. We hope you'll come and tour with us again soon! Management | +27780102615
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: JST Adventures
I had an amazing trip with JST Adventures! Our tour through the Garden Route was breathtaking. We were especially f…
Pretty damn good service!
Extremely happy with the service from the beginning to the end. I give it up to JST Adventures for the prompt reply…
Worth every dim
My wife and I went to South Africa for our vacation. We cannot recommend JST more highly. This was truly a life-cha…
JST Adventures 👌🏿
We had such an amazing time with you guys and appreciate having us and showing us beautiful SA. We’re already plan…
Fabulous trip with my girls! We felt safe with our guide meeting us and guiding us to hotels and attractions. All t…
Our Garden Route trip was more than we could have imagined, a trip of a lifetime. Our guide Jacob, put together an …
Knowledgable, fun and wine!
Me and my Partner booked with JST for a tour of Cape Town and the winelands, we were visiting for a few days and J…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,423 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 770 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,302 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,057 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Cape Town
What time does Best of Cape Town start?
Best of Cape Town will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Best of Cape Town on Tripadvisor
How much is Best of Cape Town?
Best of Cape Town price starts from AU$158.41. Discover and book Best of Cape Town on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Cape Town cancellation policy?
Best of Cape Town cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Cape Town on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Best of Cape Town?
Best of Cape Town is hosted by JST Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact JST Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of Cape Town on Tripadvisor