Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This trip combines both whale watching and wine tasting - two of the most popular tours in Cape Town. You literally hit two birds with one stone. Moreover the drive to and from whale watching is so scenic and along it there is a UNESCO heritage site among other impressive attractions. This is a full day tour with nature and is capped by some award winning wines which will help you relax and enjoy time pass before your eyes. You will see penguins, amazing bird species, other wild animals and mountainous landscapes that will take your breath away.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byWalker Bay Nature Reserve
- 1Hermanus Cliff PathStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine EstateStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Stony Point Penguin ColonyStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kogelberg Nature ReserveStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Gordon's Bay Main BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fees for optional activities such as boat rides
- Entry/Admission - Hermanus Cliff Path
- Entry/Admission - Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Kogelberg Nature Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Raw Tours Cape Town
Penguin and Art at Cape Point
Great tour with lots to see mainly the white sand beaches. It really is a diverse tour with beautiful landscape …
Visit to Paarl Rockand Exquisite Wines
It was an exciting time visiting the wineries this time of the year. The cheese and chocolate combination with the …
Long walk to freedom
This was an eye opener visiting this prison museum which holds an emotional history of Nelson Mandela. The history…
First time for us to do wine Tasting and fortunately we went to the Wineries which are just excellent.Paarl was so …
We had a great time with our guide, Remmy, and visited 3 beautiful wine farms. We also sampled some local cheeses a…
Brilliant and worthy a second trip
The view at the wine farms of Stellenbosch is just amazing, many thanks to Mr Remy for your well versed service. I …
Eyes catching and breath taking.
My favorite part was the feeling reality of being at were great man Mandela was prisoned. Also the feel that i was …
The best Township tour ever. It was quite an adventure for us. Please keep up the good work we are going to come ag…
Tasting so many different types of wines was a great experience especially when u have good company and an understa…
Our tour guide Mr. Remi was excellent, he's very knowledgeable about the city and it's long history! I highly recom…
Riding in style!
The luxury ride we had was excellent! The driver was very cordial, friendly and made our ride from the airport to t…
The views from Table Mountain are breathtaking! Looking down from the foot of the mountain to the coast line is one…
Langa, Langa, Langa!
Our tour guide Mr. Remi was excellent! He was very knowledgeable on the history and current events of the Langa tow…
Wine, food, and great people
The only word I have is WOW! One if the very best tours we had. The wine, food, people, tour guide we're beyond our…
A life-changing experience
Our city tour guide Mr. Remi made sure we were picked up early and had more than enough time to make the ferry. The…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 476 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 725 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 617 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,824 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour
What time does Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour start?
Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour?
Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour price starts from AU$176.45. Discover and book Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour cancellation policy?
Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hermanus Whale Watching and Wine Tasting Tour on Tripadvisor