Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the Kruger National Park at its' best on this wonderful adventure by staying in one of the Parks' Restcamps with your own qualified, specialist guide and open safari vehicle. We take you on an unforgettable safari that you'll be talking about for years to come! This tour is available for 2 nights to 2 weeks. Enjoy the sights, smells & sounds of the African wilderness, delicious, home-cooked dinners under the stars and comfortable accommodation.
Hazyview to Kruger Park
Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park to Hazyview
- 2 nights accommodation in comfortable, air-conditioned bungalows
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Community levy
- Open vehicle game drives with specialist guide
- 3-course dinners daily
- Breakfast daily
- Teas & coffees with meals
- Bottled mineral water on game drives
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Minimum 2 guests for tour to operate
- Children under the age of 8 permitted but safari must be taken on a private basis (ask for quote)
- Suitable for small groups & families
- Pick-up from local hotels in Hazyview or at Skukuza Airport
- Pick-up in Johannesburg or at Nelspruit Airport available (ask for quote)
- Tour available with German guide (supplement applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
- All meals/drinks other than specified
- Tips & gratuities
- Porterage (airports)
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, shop purchases etc
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Clothes in neutral colours such as khaki, olive, brown, beige - no bright colours or white
- Light jacket or sweatshirt in summer and warm jacket in winter
- Comfortable shoes, trainers or boots
- T-shirts & shorts for during the day, long sleeved tops & long pants for the evenings
- Personal toiletries & medication
- Malaria prophylatics
- Mozzie spray or cream
- Camera & spare memory cards
- Extra batteries and/or charger
- Sun protection
- Swimming costume & pool towel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Transfers to/from Johannesburg, Nelspruit Airport or hotels/lodges in the areas surrounding Hazyview are available - please ask for a quote
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Private Tour Guide made all of the difference! He picked us up at the Skukuza airport inside the park and we started the safari immediately! We saw a Leopard and her cubs practically within an hour. We stayed inside the park at public "rest camps" - we had a small bungalow.…
Date of experience: September 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: African Safari Adventures
What a truly wonderful day....
Highly recommend this tour and this company. Nothing was too much trouble. I am sorry I have lost the note I made…
If we could give 10 starts.... I would! From first enquiry to the end of the tour... first class!
We had a wonderful day in Kruger. The tour guide, (who's name I'm sorry, I've forgotten) was incredible, his knowl…
A great few days on safari
We were picked up by our driver/guide Adriaan and were first taken to meet Tracey Meaker ‘the boss’ who we had bee…
We’re not made of sugar!
Day one of a week with African Safari Adventures and mostly it was wet! Really didn’t matter as with our excellent …
Truly amazing - a must do trip with a fabulous company!!
Adrian took us on this day trip and we were absolutely astounded by the gorgeous scenery. It really was far more t…
Informative, beautiful, picturesque, organised, professional, sad what humans do to animals but happy there are org…
Amazing one-day game drive!
When on tour in South Africa with a group, our tour company used African Safari Adventures for our full-day open ve…
This my 2nd overlander with this company and they didn’t disappoint. Our Guide Mwangi was excellent always informin…
Really good full Day Safari
They picked us up on time, only 4 people on the jeep and a really nice guide. I reccommend taking a one day tour fi…
Full day Panorama Tour from Hazyview
We enjoyed the scenic drive and the visit to various sites. Paul was very friendly and informative. It was a enjoya…
Epic African Safari Experience
My family and I have just returned from an unforgettable holiday organised and hosted by Tracey and the team at Afr…
We booked the morning safari in Kruger National Park. Our guide, Dirk, arrived on time to pick us up at our hotel …
Great company for safaris and southern Africa tours
I went on a 2 week custom tour of southern Africa with African Safari Adventures. We took a 3 country tour through …
Katie and Flint N00
Wonderful! Highlight of our 3 week Vacation!
What a wonderful experience! I can't say enough great things! From the beginning, Tracey was so helpful. She ans…
What a fantastic day
We booked a morning private tour with African Safari adventures. Wow, what a day. Tracey went out of her way to org…
- Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience
What time does 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience start?
3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience?
3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience price starts from AU$580.26. Discover and book 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience cancellation policy?
3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience?
3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience is hosted by African Safari Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact African Safari Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 day Authentic Kruger Park Experience on Tripadvisor