A visit to Tlos's ancient city and its theatre. Occupied in turn by Lycian, Roman, and Ottoman civilisations. After lunch the excursion will take you to the gorge at Saklikent, the 2nd longest in Europe. Here you can walk through three kilometers of crystal clear water to marvel at its beauty and cold air, despite the soaring temperatures above the gorge. And then a short visit at a carpet making village near Saklikent.
• Enjoy an exciting excursion to Tlos, Tlos Park and Saklikent
• A cool refuge on hot summer days!
• See the oldest city in the Lycian region Tlos
• See the remains of the castle, agora, necropolis, theatre, Roman baths
• Visit a traditional carpet making village.