Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We are the only tour operator in Jaco beach running this cloud forest tour, we also have the very popular Monteverde cloud forest park which unfortunately has terrible roads making the trip to long and very tiring for those going on a day visit, so we highly recommed San Luis for an easier journey to the cloud forest exploration from Jaco beach, still 2:30 hours driving time per way requiered though... Montevede takes likely 3 hours or more.
- You'll start atAvenida Pastor DíazOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Piedra de FuegoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Museo de San Ramon (Museum of San Ramon)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological ReserveStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atAvenida Pastor DíazAv. Pastor Díaz, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa RicaDown Town Jaco, our main office location.See address & details
Avenida Pastor Díaz, Av. Pastor Díaz, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- for those taking zip line advenure instead of the suspended bridges the equipment of the zip line security and profesional guides are included.
- Entrance fees for either suspended bridges hike and gardens or zip line adventure on same park.
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Jaco Travel Experts by Odyssey CR
Highly recommend this tour! The beach is gorgeous, the food is great and the experience once in a lifetime. The hig…
Great Day at Manuel Antonio with Tyrone.
This was a great day trip. Apart from having amazing knowledge of the Manuel Antonio Park, our guide Tyrone had a…
Great day in Manuel Antonio with Alberto
I took the Manuel Antonio day trip from Jaco, and it was a blast. Good group of people and Alberto, our guide, was…
Great Jaco Tour
Funny, nice and original. We stopped in magnificent places, natural beauty, wild animals and perfect visits, beauti…
Monkeys, crocodiles and lunch tour
JTE picked us up at our villa in Jaco and drove us about an hour to up the coast to a little monkey farm. The white…
Thank you odyssey
We are a couple visiting for the first time in Costa Rica and wish to return. Beautiful beaches and paradisiacal vi…
Very good tours in Jaco
Fantastic tour in Jaco, my family and I are grateful for the excellent service they provided. We begin the adventur…
Fun and really good service
Perfect unique. Too beatiful Manuel Antonio is fantastic, you can see monkeys and sloths. Excellent guide Carlos, h…
Wonderful chocolate tour
This tour was one of the best moments of our time in Costa Rica. They explained very well the cocoa process and the…
We were luck enough to get the best tour guide in the park Leo Fabio “National LEOgraphic” is what we were calling …
Excellent options, best customer service in the area, is a wonderful transportation company. Odyssey tours in Costa…
The best of Costa Rica!!
We ALWAYS use the gang from Odyssey for airport transfers and excursions!! Every activity they have recommended has…
I highly recommend Odyssey tours. Alvaro is very kind and easy to talk to. He is very good in recommending tours a…
Best company for transfers!
My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon in Costa Rica. We used Odyssey for our private transfers (to and …
Odyssey is the best!
Our family of 10 hired Diego as our driver for our week stay in Costa Rica. Diego became part of our family. Not o…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cloud forest exploration
Which attractions will I visit with Cloud forest exploration?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cloud forest exploration on Tripadvisor
How much is Cloud forest exploration?
Cloud forest exploration price starts from AU$156.92. Discover and book Cloud forest exploration on Tripadvisor
What is the Cloud forest exploration cancellation policy?
Cloud forest exploration cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cloud forest exploration on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cloud forest exploration?
Cloud forest exploration is hosted by Jaco Travel Experts by Odyssey CR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jaco Travel Experts by Odyssey CR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cloud forest exploration on Tripadvisor