View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
ARRIVAL LIBERIA – RINCON DE LA...
RINCON DE LA VIEJA – ARENAL...
ARENAL – SARAPIQUI (130km – 2.5...
SARAPIQUI – TORTUGUERO (85km – 3...
TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK
TORTUGUERO – SAN JOSE (135km – 4...
SAN JOSE – LA PAZ WATERFALL –...
VARA BLANCA – HERRADURA BEACH...
HERRADURA BEACH – DEPART LIBERIA...
- TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis
- 10 nights' accommodation
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport
- ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES:
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided hike in Arenal Volcano National Park,
- uided hike to Tortuguero village, guided boat tour through the Tortuguero Canals
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International and domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Tortuguero National Park entrance fee
- Any extras at the hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed
- Recommended arrival time before 15:00 hrs.
- Recommended departure flight after 15:00 hrs.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Costa Rica. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services
Great Rafting Experience!
We had a fantastic day on the rapids in Costa Rica! All the reviews said it's one of the best places to do it in…
San Jose, Costa Rica376
Excellent Tour with Oliver
It was a long day as it’s about 5-6 hours on the bus between hotel pickups and drop offs, but the tour guide,…
We really enjoyed the guided Skywalk. Guide was very knowledgable and a funny guy. From the waterfalls to the…
TUI Discovery Tour - Amazing Costa Rica Adventure 😊
Due to the lack of reviews with regards to the TUI Discovery Tour I felt one needed to be written! Tips,…
J Michael P
My wife surprised me with a birthday trip to Costa Rica. We were at a great beach front hotel on the Pacific side…
Great view, great nature and wild life experience
We were lucky to have a perfect weather on Irazu. make sure you bring warm clothes as the wind is strong and cold.…
Family of 5! We had an amazing day. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and nice. They accommodated my picky…
Zip lines are great fun
Very enjoyable trip to Sky adventures in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The hanging Bridges are well worth…
1st time Zipline ! 65 years old !
We loved it ! First time husband and I, at our age of 65 yrs, did ziplining . Took the Sky Tram above the forest…
Fantastic and professional service. We took the walk and the tram and had a surperb experience. The guide was very…
- Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, Arenal Montechiari, and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255