View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- TOUR GUIDE:
- Operated with Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis
- 14 nights accommodation
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Private return transfer to the airport
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Ocean safari (boat trip and snorkelling), Guided hike in Tortuguero Village,
- Guided boat tour through the canals of Tortuguero, Safari float on Sarapiquí River, Hiking Arenal Volcano National Park, Visit to Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International / domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Tortuguero National Park entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No refund for unused services. Splitting of package is not allowed.
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents without prior notice.
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport.
- Recommended arrival time to: before 14:00 hrs.
- Recommended departure flight: after 15:00 hrs.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Costa Rica. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services
San Jose, Costa Rica376
Excellent Tour with Oliver
It was a long day as it’s about 5-6 hours on the bus between hotel pickups and drop offs, but the tour guide,…
We really enjoyed the guided Skywalk. Guide was very knowledgable and a funny guy. From the waterfalls to the…
TUI Discovery Tour - Amazing Costa Rica Adventure 😊
Due to the lack of reviews with regards to the TUI Discovery Tour I felt one needed to be written! Tips,…
J Michael P
My wife surprised me with a birthday trip to Costa Rica. We were at a great beach front hotel on the Pacific side…
Great view, great nature and wild life experience
We were lucky to have a perfect weather on Irazu. make sure you bring warm clothes as the wind is strong and cold.…
Family of 5! We had an amazing day. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and nice. They accommodated my picky…
Zip lines are great fun
Very enjoyable trip to Sky adventures in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The hanging Bridges are well worth…
1st time Zipline ! 65 years old !
We loved it ! First time husband and I, at our age of 65 yrs, did ziplining . Took the Sky Tram above the forest…
Fantastic and professional service. We took the walk and the tram and had a surperb experience. The guide was very…
Such an exciting day
Started with the hike through the canopy on suspension bridges and trails with Andrey, a superb guide. We learned…
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071