Book by January 31 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Go Adventure Arenal ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe take a two hours tour doing zip lining in the forest canopy, passing 12 platform and 9 zip line cables on the top of the trees. We have a rappel for the most intrepid people. A stop at the Maleku aborigines of the area after the rappel and a trck ride back to the office. You can enjoy the hot swimming pool of our partners resort Montaña de Fuego Hotel, after the tour.Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (not for hotels more than 15 minutes from Fortuna)
- Use of helmet and equipment for canopy
- Entry/Admission - Go Adventure Arenal Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) after the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 06 and under
- Dress code is forest casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had two families, four adults and four kids. We wanted to go zip lining and were not sure where to go. This place was awesome! The whole experience. We felt safe the entire time and our kids who had never gone zip lining before wanted to go a second time once we were all…
Date of experience: April 2019
My family took a vacation to Costa Rica for a few days and deciding to do Go Adventure Parks Zip Lining was one of the BEST DECISIONS WE EVER MADE! Not only are the staff super nice and helpful, but by the end of it we were having so much fun with all of our tour guides! We got…
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Hector M, Gerente at Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park
Responded 8 Aug. 2018
Thank you very much for your comments! We hope many people can enjoy this experience like you did. Best regards, Hector Mora Acosta
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tours to Go Costa Rica
I was mountaineering, but I have the experience of Canopy for the first time. I will not say that it is exciting, b…
Great family adventure
Fantastic time zip lining in Arenal volcano region of CR. Staff super friendly and great safety briefing. Gorgeous…
Canopy and hot springs: winning combo
Antonio and his crew were fantastic guides. They took the time to properly teach us the safest technique and reinfo…
Fun Family Adventure
We had so much fun riding the ziplines, doing the tarzan rope and enjoying the hot springs. The guides were amazing…
Super fun and great value
Our family of four thoroughly enjoyed the ziplining/ hot springs package! The ziplining guides were fantastic, safe…
This trip was amazing. But it wouldn’t have been so great without our tour guide Juan. He took my group and I on a …
My wife and I did the zip line and hot springs experience with our daughters, ages 4 and 6. The zip line staff coul…
Transfer by boat and car
The bus was on time picking up. The boat ride across Lake Arenal was very beautiful. It all worked really well and…
Great adventure, not to be missed!
The guides for the zip lining were fantastic. They were funny, engaging and made sure everyone was having a good ti…
Great zip lining and hot springs!
Amazing views and great staff! We had a fantastic time! We felt very safe, even with our 9 year old in tow. The pho…
Awesome zip line and great hot springs
This is the only canopy tour we did in Costa Rica, so can't compare with other places, but we had an amazing time. …
The staff made our day!
The staff at Los Canones zip line tours made our day. More specifically, they made the day of our just turned 6 yea…
Zip Line and Thermal pools included!
The zip line was terrific. It was fun for every age from the youngest in our group around 8 years old to the oldest…
Booked a group tour hike to the base af Arenal volcano. Had a really enthusiastic tour guide. Nice hike around the …
Great Guides and a Thrilling Experience
We are staying at Los Lagos and booked a zip-lining tour with Los Cañones Canopy tours . We thoroughly enjoyed our…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 182 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 994 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 294 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park
How much is Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park?
Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park price starts from AU$61.65. Discover and book Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park cancellation policy?
Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park?
Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park is hosted by Tours to Go Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours to Go Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Canopy Zip Line in Go Adventure Park on Tripadvisor