Meet your local professional guide at your hotel lobby at your preferred schedule. Choose 2 to 3 attractions that you want to visit the most, or feel free to discuss your preference with your guide upon meeting.
Below is a popular things to do list:
• The Bund: Shanghai Riverfront
• Yu Garden: over 500-years-old classical residential garden
• Temple: Jade Buddha Temple, Longhua Temple, Jing'an Temple, Confucian Temple and etc..
• Museum: Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Propaganda, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, or Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
• Skyscrapers: Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower or Shanghai World Financial Center, Jin Mao Tower
• Huangpu River Cruise: 1-hour cruise to enjoy the best city view on the both side of Huangpu River
• Tianzifan: located in the former French Concession, used to be the art center with classical stone framed houses
• Local Markets: South Bund Soft Spinning Material Market, Hongqiao Pearl Market, APAC Yinyang Market and etc..After your tour is finished, your guide will accompany you back to your hotel.