In the morning, your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. After a brief discussion of the places you want to visit, you will set out on your photography tour.
Please choose 3 to 4 places from the following for your photography tour:
• Traditional garden and temple: visit a Chinese ancient gate in the garden, sit in an old pavilion, or walk along the corridor, then explore inside the temple.
• Shanghai Old Street and alley: stroll through a narrow alley to admire the old-style buildings and experience local life and culture.
• Skyscrapers and architecture: Marvel at Shanghai's amazing modern architecture in either the Lujiazui or Bund areas.
• Local people: Watch locals in the park performing Tai Chi, playing mahjong, or square dancing.
• French concession and fashion zones: Walk though the French and Shanghai Shikumen style streets and shopping areas of Shanghai.
• Seasonal nature beauty: Admire the colorful tree leaves in the autumn, especially the ginkgo leaves during the late autumn, maple leaves in winter, or pink peach blossoms in spring.
At the end of the tour, you guide will take you back to your hotel.