Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Hidden Jaipur Full Day Tour covers the main sites and the hidden path of Jaipur and Amber. Highlights: *Mingle with the locals inside the walls of The Pink City *Visit the majestic City Palace *Learn about the history behind our most famous Palace the Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds) *Visit Amber Fort, one of the most famous forts in Rajasthan and a UNESCO *World Heritage Site *Visit Jal Mahal – Water Palace *Visit the wholesale vegetable and flower markets *Govind Dev Ji Temple *Royal Gaitor *Panna Meena Ka Kund
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1City Palace of JaipurStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Jantar Mantar - JaipurStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Hawa Mahal - Palace of WindStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Royal Gaitor TumbasStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Amber PalaceStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Jal MahalStop: 20 minutesSee details
- Private transportation
- Lunch at Raju home - Vegetarian lunch
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Royal Gaitor Tumbas
- Monuments entrance fees
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
amcloughlin137 wrote a review Feb. 2020Newbiggin-by-the-Sea, United Kingdom245 contributions59 helpful votes
What an excellent guide Raju is! We visited places no other guide would take us, amazing. Value for money and memories to last forever. We actually booked a second day because their experiences were excellent.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hidden Jaipur
We did both the walking tour and the food tour, and both were fantastic! Our guides were very knowledgable and kind…
Incredible Local Knowledge
Raju was the perfect guide for the food tour. Took us to some of the best food I’d had in Jaipur telling us facts a…
Jaipur Street Food
Raju was our guide from Hidden Jaipur. The whole experience was amazing: delicious food, information as to how it i…
Street food night tour
Eight food stops by foot and tuk tuk, covering a sample of interesting food from around India. We would have missed…
Best of Jaipur in small, delightful bites!
I booked 3 days of tour with Hidden Jaipur based on the glaring and consistent 5️⃣⭐ Reviews here in Tripadvisor. An…
Street food with Raju
What a treat! Raju is a fabulous guide, and very knowledgeable about his street food. He is also a charming and fri…
Would definitely recommend it
A friend recommended hiddenjaipur and this was the best tour we had in India! Our guides were amazing, professional…
Fantastic tour of Jaipur
We arranged for a 4D private tour of Jaipur with Raju and his guide, Mr. Viru and driver Mr. Charan singh. Very saf…
Amazing street food with expert guide!
We absolutely adored Raju and loved our guided street food tour in the Raja Park neighborhood. An authentic experie…
Best thing to do if you love some offbeat experience
if you love doing some offbeat activities then this one is for you during your visit to pink city Jaipur, Rajasthan
Good tour and excellent care
Hidden Jaipur was able to organise a private 2 day visit to Jaypur for me that run smoothly. Viru, my guide, was g…
Evening walking food tour
Had a fantastic evening eating my way round Jaipur with Raju! Lovely guy and incredible food - a highlight 👍
Excellent full day tour of Jaipur
Great tour of many of the interesting sites of Jaipur from Hawa Mahal to the Amber fort. Viru was an excellent guid…
Wonderful food tour of Rajasthan and India
We arrived in Jaipur and the first thing we did was the food tour with Raju. As the other reviews also testify, thi…
Great jam-packed day in Jaipur
We had Viru as a tour guide — he was very knowledgable, experienced, and professional. He was flexible with the sch…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
from A$93.09* A$103.44
Popular: Booked by 282 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur Full Day
Which attractions will I visit with Jaipur Full Day?
How much is Jaipur Full Day?
Jaipur Full Day price starts from AU$42.36. Discover and book Jaipur Full Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Jaipur Full Day cancellation policy?
Jaipur Full Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jaipur Full Day on Tripadvisor