Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Witness the charm of villages in Rajasthan and observe people living in old huts made of clay, hay and cow dung. The living style of people has not changed for years, and on this tour, we get a chance to spectate all these. The tour starts with a visit to Shakambari Mata Temple, and after walking uphill, we can have a panoramic view of Sambhar Salt Lake. When you arrive at the farm in Pachkodia, get welcomed by the soulful folk music and let's not forget the welcome drinks. After that, it is time to get ready for a camel ride or a camel cart ride around the village. Explore the area and see how people live while they are engaged in their daily activities. You can also have a visit to the government school in the village, if it is open, and distribute them pencils and notebooks we provide. Feel free to interact with the kids. Have lunch with a beer. Later a demonstration of turban tying for men and Heena tattoo for women is aligned. Also, visit the hall of Fatehgarh.
Pachkodiya, Rajasthan, India
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes applicable.
- Sightseeing at Sambhar Lake.
- Camel Ride in Village.
- Lunch at Fatehgarh (Farm)
- Complimentary 01 beer each on lunch.
- Demonstration of Turban Tying.
- Heena Tattoo.
- Live Folk Music.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children below 5 years of age do not need a ticket
- Most travellers can participate
- Traveler's pickup depends on the selection of booking option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Know the Unknown
Simply awesome trek just feel the nature n it’s beauty.. no words to explain one should just experience it
Blast Meghalaya trip
Had a great time in Meghalaya. Thanks to Thrillophilla for managing and booking well for us. Taking all care about…
Why outside india when our own country is unexplored yet!!
It was my first experience with thrillophillia and team was really supportive starting from the planning of trip ti…
Favourite water adventure experience ever !!
The river rafting at Rishikesh ,it turned out to be my best water experience !!havf to say :)Neat and affordable ac…
EBC- Dream come true!!
It was my second experience with Thrillophilia. The first being the Chadar trek. I was so happy with the arrangemen…
Pathetic Company and worse customer service
Worst customer service by this company, they do promise you many things but will not do that as they are famous for…
7D-6N Pelling, Lachung and Gangtok tour.
Our experience with Thrillophilia was warm and welcoming. Travel, complementary breakfast was satisfying. Accommoda…
Kedarkantha Trek - We were a group of 8 members and we enjoyed a lot during our trek. We were provided with good f…
My experience with thrillophillia was amazing. Initially o was scared of going on trek amid such crisis, but they m…
I went to Kedarkantha trek in A month of April. one of the best trek I experienced so far and the organisation thri…
Awesome,It was really nice,it was one of the best trek i have done, everyone should try this. The package was worth…
We customised our trip. Just me and my husband.It was just transportation and sightseeing service that we chose .. …
Must Go.....Everyone is gonna enjoy...
The best part was the tracking from Barshani Bus stand to Kheerganga....The food was Good .... The guide and every …
The guide was very helpful. The stay and all the arrangements were good as expected. The food was amazing
its was beatiful, found my ownself there and yes its a trekk so please don't expect a 5 star room or services. you are o
the favorite part was the whole trip, because it was smooth and enjoyable. guide, food and everything was on point.
- Maa Shakambari Devi Temple
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,866 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 461 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside
- Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside on Tripadvisor
- Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside price starts from AU$88.21. Discover and book Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside on Tripadvisor
- Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Village Tour, Jaipur - Experience Countryside on Tripadvisor