With this tour, learn to cook traditional Indian dishes. Acquire the knowledge of spices, herbs, and vegetables used locally and go through the recipes of some of the best-known dishes in the country.
Visit the market:
The quest starts with a market visit. Go to the market and experience buying different food products. As you buy all the vegetables and spices, your senses will refresh. Familiarise yourself and know how to choose the best edible.
Cooking and Plating:
After getting all the raw materials from the market, it is time to cook. Get ready to prepare traditional dishes and authentic food. Prepare a meal that tastes as good as it feels to cook them. Get hold of procedure required to dish up a typical Indian food.
• Welcome Drink - Traditional Indian drink- Cold drink, Lime juice or Rose, Khus or other Indian flavors Sharbat. Hot drink - Tomato or Mix veg soup.
• snacks - Onion, Potato, Cauliflower, Spinach, Lentils, Peas – Pakoras (fritters) or Potato Balls or Mini Samosa or Chicken Tikka or Fish Tikka.
• Daal(Lentil) - Mix daal includes different varieties of daal cooked together with different styles like – Daal Fry, Daal Tadka, and Daal Makhni.
• Chicken in Gravy - Kadhai Chicken or Handi Chicken.
• Vegetable in Gravy - (any 1) – Panner (Cottage cheese), Gatta, Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) or seasonal Green vegetables.
• Vegetable(Dry) - (any 1) – Mix Vegetables, Seasonal vegetables.
• Rice - Plain Rice or Jeera Rice or Veg Pulav.
• Curd - Boondi Raita, Pickle, Vegetable Salad, lahsun(garlic) and coriander leaves chatni.
• Indian Bread - Tawa Chapatti or Parantha or Puri or Corn flour bread.
• Sweets - Suji and Wheat Flour Halwa or Kheer or Gunjiyan or sewaiyaan.