Pickup from Hotel in Jaipur At 08.00 AM In Personal sedan Car , its around 70 Km From Jaipur , Its Take Approx 1.30 Hr. , reach 9.30 At Noble Nest Eco Farm , Kolwa Village , after welcome By Rural Lady We start our Village tour .
1.Farm Visit - Learn about the local village farming practices like drip irrigation and solar powered water pumps as also about the crops in season when you walk around the Noble Nest farms . A bush walk over sand . Desert shrub and flowers attract local birds like the partridge and quail and one can chance upon the antelope and hare . The solar powered farm has drip irrigation and water harvesting .
2.Rural Ramble - A Tractor Or Jeep drive with a Host though Village and Rough Country going past some farms and village huts, you may visit the Villager Home ,
3.Artisan Walk - Explore the arts of crafts of the Kolwa village folk – just step out of the farm and your local guide will show you the work of the local potter and you could try your hand at the potters wheel. The flag maker, the lady with the henna cones ,Hand Carpet manufacturing ,
4. Visit to a local school - trip to the local Government school during school working hours wherein you meet the school teachers and children and see education system .( if you want You can support them by providing school uniforms, sweaters, exercise books, dictionaries which you can personally procure from our village shops .)
5. Lunch - After school Visit Its Time For Lunch , Go To Farm On Camel Cart And Enjoy typical Rajasthani Food .
6. Sundowner Rural Ramble - An evening jeep drive into the countryside lends an insight into the life of the people of the area . The drive is tailored to suit the interest of the guests; whether they are keen on the farming and agricultural side of the village, the temples and cultural aspects or the birds and natural scenic part of the area. We set out in an open hooded jeep equipped with a packed tea , snacks and a pair of binoculars . Just as you get out of the village of Kolwa one drives along the farms and we see crops in the fields and arrive at the Balaji temple ,
7. Chai Bucks Tea at a local tea stall - host may often accompany the guests to a local tea stall and invite the villagers on a random basis for a cup of tea and a tete-a tete. The conversations range from interesting, to enlightening and sometimes outrageous !! It’s interesting to realize that the locals have as many queries about the lifestyle of the guests as do we about them. And yet there are commonalities too, of lifes challenges and joys, which weave a common thread across all countries and cultures.
8. Hiking On The Hill
All Above Active Are include In Package . And Have Some More customize Trip On Additional Charge Basis ,Details Below
1. Horse Riding , Camel Ride , Tractor Driving , Jeep Desert safari , Cooking Classes , Romantic Candle Light Dinner In country Side .