Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGovernment Maharaja Public LibraryChaura Rasta Rd, Opposite To Tripolia Gate, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, IndiaSee address & details
- 1Tripolia BazarStop: 4 hoursHighlights Group tour: max 6 pax Duration: 4 hours Mode: Walking and rickshaw rides Markets/bazaars on the itinerary: bridal market, flower market, incense and spice market, fruit and vegetable market (and many more bazaars) Artisans & craftsmen you will interact with: Sweetmeat maker, turban maker, statue sculptor, clay potter, block printer. Also on the itinerary: Visits to old temples and havelis (heritage residences) For the taste buds: Jaipur’s famous street foods, chai-tea, lassi and sweets & snacks during the walk. Hygienic kitchen and delicious local dishes on the menu. What you can expect This tour has been designed especially to let the foreign tourists get an immersive experience into the everyday life of India. Here, you can expect an intellectual, informative and interesting cultural walk that goes beyond the usual touristy glitz and instead gives you an immersive experience in the local favors of the city. Your guide will take you for this 4 hours’ group tour (max 6 pax). The longer distances will be covered by rickshaw ride to retain the energy levels for walking in the labyrinthine by-lanes of this colorful royal city. You will be able to interact with Jaipur’s natives at their local residences and work places. You will weave through meandering lanes to explore traditional bazaars like bridal market, flower market, incense and spice market, vegetable and fruit market, and various other bazaars. You will see the bangle maker, sweetmeats maker, turban maker, statue sculptor and clay potter at work. You will also visit old temples and heritage residences called havelis famed for their quaint architecture and fine artisanal craftsmanship. While visiting areas of the old city, you will also be able to grasp the caste system in India. During the walk, you will get to taste the best street foods Jaipur has to offer.Read more
- You'll end atGovernment Maharaja Public LibraryChaura Rasta Rd, Opposite To Tripolia Gate, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, IndiaSee address & details
Government Maharaja Public Library, Chaura Rasta Rd, Opposite To Tripolia Gate, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I find the best way to experience a new city is on foot but I was hesitant to do so in Jaipur as a solo female traveller. I signed up for the 'Old Jaipur Walking Tour with Food Tasting and Visiting Local Artisans Home' and I'm so glad that I did! Kumar is an excellent tour…
Date of experience: February 2019
1 Helpful vote
I really enjoyed my tour with Harish. He was very friendly, accommodating, and hospitable. He took care of us and showed us a side of Jaipur we wouldn't have seen otherwise. They were also very accommodating to changes in my schedule due to missed flights, and were very…
Date of experience: November 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Rajasthan Cultural Holidays
Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur by Car
We were travelling with 2 couples and 3 kids from Jaipur to Pushkar, Jodhpur and Udaipur and it was a nice tour. We…
Great tour of Rats Temple
Me my wife and my parents visited Karni rats temple in Bikaner. It was long and tiring journey a round trip from Ja…
A memorable visit ranthambhore and udaipur
My 8 years old daughter insisted a lot to see the tigers in their natural habitat. So I was planning to visit ranth…
Return home with happy group
We were planning to visit whole Jaipur in just one day with a group of small kids and teachers, which was quite imp…
Five stars service
Tour: Private Jaipur Day tour Private tour was personally designed for me. Kumar, the owner asked me where I want…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,863 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk
What time does Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk start?
Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk on Tripadvisor
How much is Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk?
Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk price starts from AU$51.37. Discover and book Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk on Tripadvisor
What is the Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk cancellation policy?
Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jaipur Cultural Tour by Walk on Tripadvisor