Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the season of love and romance in the beautiful Western Ghats. Lonavala one of the most spectacular hill stations near Mumbai. Wearing a cloak of serenity and mostly covered with a layer of mist during monsoon, this little hill town has been a perfect hideaway for mountains and monsoons lovers.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lonavala LakeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Sunil's Celebrity Wax MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Bhushi DamStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Karla CavesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Lion's PointStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Narayani Dham TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pickup & Drop
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Toll Tax & Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Karla Caves
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Sunil's Celebrity Wax Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must carry raincoat or umbrella, extra pair of cloths, tower and trekking shoes
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Kansas Walters wrote a review Aug. 2019Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates3 contributions3 helpful votes
This trip was recommended by Vikrant since I have mentioned to him that I have no itinerary for my 2 days here in Mumbai. We did already the 1st one and that was the Mumbai tour that I recommended to everyone. Well believe me on the spot decision of having this tour to Lonavala…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from shreejitnt, Owner at Mumbai to Lonavala Monsoon Drive in Private Vehicle
Responded 16 Aug. 2019
Thank you so much for your 5* review - great to hear you enjoyed your tour. It gives us immense pleasure to know that we have been able to match your expectations and at the same time impress you with our services. It was very nice having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Shreeji Tours n Travels
Full day in Mumbai
Fabulous day with friends & superb guide Vikrant. What we fitted into one day was amazing, Vikrant so knowledgeable…
An excellent excursion
Vikrant, who was my guide and Mr Santos the driver were a great team. I saw so much of Mumbai, had a ride on a loc…
Personalized, safe, private tour for women
My Aunt and I truly enjoyed this full day memorable tour of Mumbai! Tour guide and driver were very knowledgeable, …
What a way to see Mumbai
We have recently returned from a cruise which was terminated in Mumbai due to corona virus fears in other ports. We…
Well worth booking this tour
We did full day tour and visited all sites listed. It was a private tour, and our guide was an exceptional, very kn…
Great Tour guide
It was a great Tour. Vikrant was really friendly, we felt very safe and good takę care of. Very good English. He ex…
We decided to do a tour with Sameer, and he made sure we had a wonderful day from beginning to end. We visited a be…
Don't Wait, Book Now, save cruise $
Sameer, a young, smart, articulate, co- partner of this company, took myself and my 91 year old mother on a wonderf…
Mumbai Street Food Tour - Amazing!
We were only in Mumbai for a couple of days and so this tour was perfect for our tight schedule, where we still wan…
Wonderful, reliable and friendly driver who waited for us and drove us safely to our hotel. Definitely recommend th…
Amazing tour of Mumbai with fantastic guide and driver!
We had the pleasure of joining Sameer and Ram on a had day tour of Mumbai which exceeded our high ecpectations. Sam…
A sensitive, respectful and moving insight into Dhavari
Vikrant gave us an incredible tour of the Dhavari Settlements that was highly informative and interesting, while be…
Perfect Day of Sightseeing in Mumbai
As a group of 5 women traveling from the U.S. with a stopover in Mumbai, we absolutely loved our full-day of sights…
Wet your appetite for Mumbai!
We were only in Mumbai for a day, and this was the perfect way to absorb as much of the culture, history, and archi…
Amazing day, beautiful people!
From the moment we met Asif our driver for the day and Samir our guide we knew we were in good hands. Warm smiles a…
- Duration: 12–15 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255