First you get Pickup from your location in Mumbai drive to the ferry station.
First, board a ferry for a 1-hour ride to Elephanta Island. Upon arrival we will switch to a toy train for 2 minutes. This is a fun and quirky way to travel and takes us right up to the climbing point leading to the entrance of the caves. The Temple can be reached by 150 steps. If you are feeling indulgent, you can be carried up the stairs on a wooden chair. This option costs an additional 25USDOLL.
The enigmatic image of Trimurthu Sadadiva cannot fail to impress as you pass through the cave entrance. Considered to be a masterpiece of Indian art, this colossal 20-foot image is simply awe-inspiring.
You’ll have 45 minutes to explore the caves, also seeing the sculpted images of Kalyansundara, Gangadhara and Ardhanriswara, so remember to bring a camera! Afterwards you will board the ferry again heading back to Mumbai where the Elephanta tour will end.
On the arrival our Guide will give you all the details on Bollywood history and learn the use of special effects in Bollywood films ,
• you will Explore live Bollywood dance
• you will get self singing experience opportunity
• Learn VFX (speacial Effects Audio/Visual)
• Explore Hall of Fame
• Visit Bollywood cafe,Bollywood Costume gallery and Bollywood museum.
• Visit Empty Sets
• Explore 100 years of Bollywood (Audio/Visual)
• Explore Live Shootings(Movies/Television/AD-as per availabity)
drive pass the home of famous Bollywood stars
before your guide drop you to hotel or given location.