Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Amritsar is an important part of Punjab. This city is one of the topmost pilgrimage spots for the Sikhs. It houses, Golden Temple an iconic Gurudwara with dome covered in gold, which every year is visited by Sikh as well as Hindu followers in huge numbers. Indian Holiday through well-planned Peaceful Amritsar Tour offers you a chance to pay homage at the Golden Temple. India’s most famous monument the Taj Mahal in Agra (an undisputed symbol of love), Jaipur’s famous landmarks like Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, etc, Amritsar’s Golden Temple: most important house of worship for Sikhs, historical remains at Jallianwallah Bagh, beating retreat ceremony at Wagah Border and Delhi’s wide range of offerings including the Qutub Minar, Red Fort, government buildings and other buildings of historical importance will truly make it an altogether extravagant affair..
Half Day Old Delhi Tour
New Delhi City Half Day Tour
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour in Agra
Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
Jaipur City Tour and Dpart for...
Delhi – Amritsar by Train (Day...
Amritsar – Delhi by Train (Day...
Delhi – Departure.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 Star Hotel
- Meal plan - Bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers, sightseeing, and excursions by an air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Professional Tour Guides for all excursions wherever necessary.
- Transport, parking, and tollways Interstate taxes and Parking charges Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees, Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides and hotel staff
- Lunch and dinner are not included
- Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price.
- The domestic flight and rail tickets are not included in the package cost
- There will be Extra Gala Dinner Charge for Christmas & New Year which is not included in package
- Any items not specified under cost inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Akbar the Great
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Wagah Border
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Akal Takht
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I visited India and choose Delhi Agra Jaipur and Amritsar trip which was great holiday and every city has its own style and I like the most the enthusiastic crowd at wagah border. Hotels were neat and clean and up to the mark and get neat and clean car every day. I would say go…
Date of experience: February 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dreamz Tours and Travels
Taj Mahal Tour with Jungale Safari in Ranthambore
Awesome stay during our trip to India, I just loved this wild life sanctuary as there are many types and species of…
Delhi Agra Jaipur with Mandawa
We had a fabulous holiday experience touring Delhi Agra Jaipur & Mandawa organised very efficiently. It was well wo…
Incredible Delhi Jaipur Agra Trip in India
we had a fantastic and impressive Trip to India which was full of great impressions. On arrival at Delhi, we were m…
Golden Triangle with Jungle Safari in India
We never thought we will have so much fun during this trip. We seen many UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE Sites and Taj Mahal…
Quick trip of Delhi Agra Jaipur
We have been to India for official trip, me and my partner decide to go this trip which is called Golden Triangle I…
Taj Mahal tour with Delhi Jaipur city tour
Truly Amazing holiday trip in India. We Saw 5 world heritage sights including the Taj, mostly forts and palaces. Ha…
Lake City Udaipur tour with Delhi Agra Jaipur
I went to visit India and choose golden triangle India which we extend to Udaipur city in Rajasthan. During our sta…
Haridwar rishikesh delhi jaipur taj mahal trip in India
During the whole trip we got car was very clean and Driver was perfect to handle us. It was a bit long drive from H…
Taj Mahal Trip in Train
Overall trip was nice. We traveled on second class on Express. We felt it is bit crowded, breakfast pod was not goo…
Delhi Jaipur and Agra Trip in India
On arrival at Delhi, we were met by Sapna, the owner of the tour company who immediately made us feel very welcome.…
Taj Mahal Delhi Jaipur trip in India
Very punctual and time management was exactly as promised. The car could have newer and more comfortable for the pr…
Delhi Jaipur and Taj Mahal Visit in India
Congratulations on an excellent tour. Very seamless coordination. Had Great experience! We had a wonderful time.dri…
Train Experience and Visit to Taj Mahal trip
The tour guide was really helpful and nice. We learned a lot during the day. We had a really great day. Regarding t…
India's holiday delhi agra jaipur
I've seen the sites that I've been dreaming of for ages and have amazing photos that I will cherish forever.I've ha…
Taj Mahal Agra Jaipur Delhi holiday
The tour was easy to book Had a great experience from the moment The journey was pleasant even though it was very f…
- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and 22 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,772 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 942 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,218 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip
What time does 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip start?
8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip?
How much is 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip?
8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip price starts from AU$631.18. Discover and book 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip cancellation policy?
8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar Trip on Tripadvisor