Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Delhi has been a witness to the political turmoil for over five centuries. It was ruled by the Mughals in succession to Khiljis and Tughlaqs. In 1192 the legions of the Afghan warrior Muhammad of Ghori captured the Rajput town, and the Delhi Sultanate was established (1206). The invasion of Delhi by Timur in 1398 put an end to the sultanate; the Lodis, last of the Delhi sultans, gave way to Babur, who, after the battle of Panipat in 1526, founded the Mughal Empire. The early Mughal emperors favoured Agra as their capital, and Delhi became their permanent seat only after Shah Jahan built (1638) the walls of Old Delhi.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1India GateStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Rashtrapati BhavanStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Humayun's TombStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Lotus TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Qutub MinarStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Driver Tip
- Entry/Admission - India Gate
- Entry/Admission - Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Birla Mandir Temple (Lakshmi Narayan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Delhi Private Taxi Driver
Bikram is a great driver and a really nice person. We had an amazing time in India, I can’t wait to come back to th…
Ride with no one else
Came to Delhi for a wedding and following wedding we wanted to see the Taj Majal and Agra Fort. We also wanted a D…
6-day Trip from Delhi to Jaisalmer
Vikram was our driver from December 17 to Dec 22, so we spent 6 days together. He took us a long way from Delhi to …
Very reliable and patient
Lalan was an excellent driver: he took us on several trips and always turned up when he said he would, and patientl…
Excellent time in Delhi
I would like to thank Mr. Lallan for the service and hospitality he offered to me and my family on our vacation tri…
Excellent service and experience with lalan Delhi city tours he recommended some great food sports and dropped some…
I book this company through TripAdvisor just one day agra. I was very anxious to see the the Taj Mahal felt overexc…
Last year I was with my sisters in India, Lalan then received us well and guided us very well. He took good care of…
Lalan took a friend and me all around Agra and onwards. He made our trip so great. Really informative and a lovely …
Namaste Peace and Love
Even though our trip to India was very short time wise, but we got to see a lot and traveled to different parts and…
I book my trip through tripadvisor for one day agra was very excited to see the taj.. The taj was perfect so was my…
reliable, safe, great knowledge and excellent English
I traveled with Raj for 5 days in Delhi. He took me all over--some great shops and attractions. He was on time ever…
Best experience of my life
Traveling solo can be scary and especially as a woman however my trip to india prove to be one of the best solo tri…
Excellent private Driver
I booked my tour with delhi private taxi driver. I deal with company for airport drop at delhi. Mr mayank was come …
I book this company for 1 day kurukshetra.. It was a very pleasent drive by mayank.. a very good and save driver.. …
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide
Which attractions will I visit with Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide?
How much is Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide?
Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide price starts from AU$95.73. Discover and book Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide cancellation policy?
Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide?
Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide is hosted by Delhi Private Taxi Driver. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Delhi Private Taxi Driver on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Delhi Full Day Tour With Guide on Tripadvisor